A Son & a Nephew! Yay!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey girls!

My Brother and his Girlfriend had their 20 week scan today and they're having a boy!!:dance::) They already have a Daughter so i'm really chuffed for them!!

Plus i'm chuffed for my little man because him and his Cousin's due dates are 2 weeks apart!!

x

thats really nice news congrats to them and u on ur nephew- Im still not an aunty :( my brother and his partner need to hurry up haha

Claire you always post such lovely, happy and upbeat threads and I love reading them. You seem like such a positive person. Just thought I'd say! Lovely about your little nephew!

xx

Claire you always post such lovely, happy and upbeat threads and I love reading them. You seem like such a positive person. Just thought I'd say! Lovely about your little nephew!

xx

I was thinking exactly this earlier today :)

Fantastic news. Happy for you both! It is wonderful that the cousins will be able to grow up together!

Ahah double trouble :lol:
Awww that's wonderful news! Congratulations to them both, and you're gonna be a proud mummy and auntie! It's lovely to bring two children up like that, I hope they're friends and not enemies! I was a nasty little sister to my baby brother when he was born, I used to bounce him really hard in his bouncer and I put grass in his hair :/ :lol:

Congratulations lovely xxx

Aww cheers Wish & Pinky!!

I annoy myself sometimes but I really don't have anything to complain about! I'm hardly ever unhappy!! I have an easy life, a fantastic Partner and a beautiful Son on the way!! What could be better!! :) x

Aww cheers Wish & Pinky!!

I annoy myself sometimes but I really don't have anything to complain about! I'm hardly ever unhappy!! I have an easy life, a fantastic Partner and a beautiful Son on the way!! What could be better!! :) x

I think its lovely! I'm actually quite a happy person despite some of my moaning. Lol.
Great to here about you getting a nephew :)

ah thats lovely. to think you might end up having them on the same day. lol.

i see joint bday parties happening. fantastic news. xxx

lol I doubt the joint parties will happen as we're too far apart and my Bro's girlfriend has the biggest family in the world!! I don't think me and my little lot could take it! lol

You know it'll be typical if they both make an entrance on the same day! lol :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back