Stomach pain

frances2009

Reaction score
I'm 23+5 weeks pregnant and have today been getting some stomach pains, nothing sharp more like a dull ache. I felt a bit sick this morning and retched a few times at work but now am not feeling sick, just my stomach hurts....

Haven't felt like this before. I don't think I would have eaten anything dodgy but I guess I don't know.

Feeling a bit guilty as played the wii yesterday and was moving about quite a lot so am hoping I haven't done any damage :(

Do you think I should be worried?

you might have just over done it on the wii just rest up and if it continues ring your midwife xx

You may have just over done it, or you might be getting a tummy upset. You might just be noticing the baby moving round more cause you've got it on your mind.

Just sit down and put your feet up!

I'm at work until 5.30pm but least I get to sit down. Mmmm probably just getting myself worried about nothing, maybe just a stomach upset or something.

Guess will assess the situation tomorrow and if no better maybe phone my midwife although don't like to trouble people.

That will teach me, have been feeling really good so doing lots of walking etc. Perhaps I have just overdone it :(

I get this ALOT usually after i eat i get a really bad cramping in my stomach and feel sick. i dont know what it is but i think its to do with baby pushing on stomach or stomach being sqwished by baby lol. My tummy usually goes hard at the same time. x

There is a lot of stomach bugs going round at he moment too. I had a really crampy stomach on Saturday and put it down to having walked round Harrogate Flower show all day. Ended up having the runs over the weekend. Didnt feel too rotten but had to stay within easy reach of the loo. Sorry TMI!! Think aches n pains are really normal at this stage cos everything is stretching too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back