• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A question

becks-857

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place or seems like a werid question but i thought this would be the right board i'm so terrified about having a m/c everyone on this forum so supportive but i still worry grrr
I just wondered how far along everyone was when they had a m/c sorry if this upsets or offends anyone
:think:

I was 5-6 weeks with all 3 of mine. You're doing fine hun don't worry xx

Same here I was about 6 weeks with both mine.

Cx

Seems to be quite early then i heard they are rare after 12 weeks?

hi becks stop worrying yourself missy.
i had a m/c at 14 wks i was unlucky though.
like u said most happen before 12 wks.
now stop worryin an enjoy!
xx

Becks I know how you feel. I count my blessings each day I am still pregnant at the end of it. I know how difficult it is to stop worrying too.

I am trying not to worry too much, and I'm trying to think of the positive message I got which said that if you have seen a good heartbeat, the chances of miscarriage reduce dramatically.

I'm just trying to look after myself, eat well (I don't drink or smoke anyway), get plenty of sleep, take my pregnacare tablets and make sure I don't get too hot. Anything else is beyond my control really.

Please try not to worry.

Fruityloop
:hug:

I was 15 weeks hun, but baby had died a a few eeks b4 i started bleeding, but please don't let this worry you

I have 2 gorgeous children, this happened between them

I had m/c last september - i was 6 weeks through. I'm coming up to that stage now, so i know the next few weeks will go very slowly, i can't bring myself to anyone (other than himself) as i daren't jinx it. Fingers crossed tho x

Hi

I had my miscarriage at 11 weeks, on "Mothers Day" It was quite horrific, I thought I was going to bleed to death, but the experience hasn't put me off, as I am now 5 weeks pregnant, but I'm not getting too excited about it, or telling anyone our good news, just incase it happens again.

Gill :|

Aww hun, thats awful for you, but Congrats on being PG again, and welcome to the forum :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back