A Question About Baby Movements!

it all depends hun if your baby kicks hard you might be able to feel it on outside sooner mine likes kicking my bladder more than anything so its not often i get them so you can feel on outside but my son felt one around 17 weeks and so did o/h but they are few and far between xxx

Hi there

I think it was about 17/18 weeks when I first started to feel my baby move, it was very much like flutters in my tummy. DH felt it kick around Christmas time when I was about 20 weeks and thought it was great :D

I must have a very active mover inside, as we can both feel it kick everyday. It moves round during the day in spurts, but wakes up about 7pm and is active during the nights most nights, 9-10pm is the best time for DH to feel it kicking but then I feel it on and off all through the night, this does not bode well, am I going to have a baby that is awake all night??? :shock:

Xxx

ooh at 22 weeks i can now see baby kicking from outside :D was led in bath last night and baby was moving lots he always does in bath lol and i noticed i could just see little ripples on my belly when he was moving xxxxxx

Awww thats so sweet cnt wait for my little bean to be kicking like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back