A nice thread about our OH's..

My OH was soo amazing during the birth of our son and the week after when he was in NNU. He truly was my rock and i couldnt have got through it without him.

It was our 2 year wedding anniversary last Tuesday :)

XX

My appreciation for my husband comes from the little stuff.

I own a small business so when I'm working, he brings me coffee and snacks all the time :)
He does the laundry, but that's part of an agreement we have LOL

He is sweet in general. Never short in the kisses department. Never too busy for a hug. He makes me laugh all the time. I cannot stay angry at him, even when I REALLY REALLY want to lol.

He feeds all of my cravings, doesn't tell me how to do things, supports every crazy idea I have time and time again. He makes me breakfast and does everything I ask.

Oh yes, I am head over heels for that guy :D

My oh has been fab during this 1st trimester, I literally go to work come home put my pyjamas on and go to bed, and he's sorted dinner, done the washing up, tidies up, put washing on and given me lots of cuddles. He's actually even better than he's ever been and he hasn't complained once!

It's makes me even more happy that I'm having baby with him and he'll be such an amazing daddy :) :)

Xxxx

My oh surprised me and took me and Ralph out to lunch today! He never really does things like this so it's nice to have surprises now and again:) xx

Last edited:
I messaged OH the first day of work that I can't make it with the bus and had to walk 2 hours in the dark, through fields (not really a fan of walking on my own there) but he didn't answer, so I assumed he couldn't be bothered (he always said "I'm not gonna walk there just to pick you up.")
I called a taxi and went home, but OH wasn't there. He walked 4 hours for me that day for nothing.
So sweet :) And I felt so guilty.

I messaged OH the first day of work that I can't make it with the bus and had to walk 2 hours in the dark, through fields (not really a fan of walking on my own there) but he didn't answer, so I assumed he couldn't be bothered (he always said "I'm not gonna walk there just to pick you up.")
I called a taxi and went home, but OH wasn't there. He walked 4 hours for me that day for nothing.
So sweet :) And I felt so guilty.

Aww, that is so lovely of him. My Husband always comes to meet me off the bus when it's dark and stuff.

Yesterday he bought me an album I really wanted :love:

Hardly slept at all last night and ended napping on couch sitting up with loads of cushions.

He went to dentist early and popped back, dropped a shopping back infront of me then went to work.
I had a peek and freshly backed goodies inside for me :D OM NOM NOM!

Aw this is cute!
My OH is an absolute gem. I feel so lucky. He isn't one for surprises really. But he's so good with our son. He looked after me like a princess while I was pregnant. He does more than his fair share in the house even though I am home all day.
I usually wake up to the washing machine on, and babies bottles made. I really think we work great together xxx

im breastfeeding so im the one up during the night but my otherhalf gets up at 9am every morning and lets me sleep til 12pm before he goes to uni! :) dont know what id do without those 3 hours sleep. x

My oh has been absolutely amazing with Kaiden and I, it just melts my heart to watch them together. He's been my rock and he's my best friend, soul mate and lover. I love him more now than ever and for no specific reason- I just do! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the way he always gives me a kiss and tells me he loves me when he leaves for work every morning, even if I'm sleeping.
And always greets me with a kiss wen he gets home.
And all be it he's at work all week he will let me have a lie in on the weekend and gets up with my daughter n gives her brekkie n keeps her occupied. Love the way he sits with me over the evening n gives bump a rub and let's me kno how excited he is!
All these little things makes me appreciate him soo much! Love him too bits. Even when he has moany days n can be a pain in the bum I wouldnt change him for anything. Xx

I love it when he comes home after months of being away (forces), it's like we are teenagers again ;)

My OH treats me like a princess 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I couldn't ask for a better hubby. He is amazing. :-D xx

After a big fall out last night about him making me feel so insecure during sex -don't ask! I came back from wedding dress shopping and he'd bought me £20 worth of assorted chocolate bars :)

I'd spent the whole night last night complaining that we had none! And he bought my favourite carrot and coriander soup as I don't have the energy anymore to make my own x

Having a really bad week with LO and OH has been working long hours so unable to help- he's sent me sweet messages to keep me going and when I've been up feeding in the night he has been rubbing my back (whilst asleep lol).

He also surprised me last night and managed to finish work 6 hours early so was home with takeaway in time for X factor :)

My husband accompanied me across the country yesterday for something I had to do. We missed the last train back and he kept calm and we got as far as another town, then he arranged for his friend to pick us up. If it had been left down to me, we'd still be somewhere in London, so he's a superstar.

Coming home from an exhausting day to find a hot bubbly bath, with candles and a glass of red wine waiting for me as soon as I walk in the door. He's the best male specimen I've ever come across!

He's filled the freezer with casseroles and bolognese portions for when LO comes, he also cleaned the two second hand car seats we got from friends, and one was minging! He has his faults but he is doing so much in the run up to LO coming and is so involved. Love him so much.

My oh has worked 7am till 9pm everyday for the last three weeks so we can afford to buy carpets for the house we're buying. But still comes home and offers to cook dinner and make the bottles he's such a great daddy to x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back