A nice thread about our OH's..

Wills_Mrs

Reaction score
To take our mind off troubles we may have I thought it would be nice to have a thread about what we love most about our OH's/nice things they do for us, whether it just a simple cup of tea or surprise dream holidays, or whatever..

My hubby brought me breakfast in bed this morning. I had a crappy night shift at work last night and before I fell asleep he took me up a bacon roll and a up of tea!

He would move the world for me and would go without to make sure I had everything I need!!!

Love him to bits although he can be a grumpy git lols

naw what a great idea for a thread!

my oh doesnt suprise me very often :roll: however one night he was up gaming, and i went to bed as i had work early and he didnt. Just as my alarm is due to go off he is stood there with a cup of tea.......and he had baked me a heart shaped oatmeal cookie ( i have a pic i am sure i will try find it for you )

he never cooks!!!!!!!1 i didnt even know he was capable, and it was delicious! i ate it whilst bawling my eyes out at how lovely he is and just because he doesnt show me all the time doesnt mean its not there!

kitchen was fucking destroyed mind............its the thought though and all that shite isnt it hahaha :rofl:

Aww this is a lovely thread, my oh has had his grumpy pants on lately and hasnt done anything but winge lol, but if he decides to stop bein a mardy bum i will be sure to post lol x

naw what a great idea for a thread!

my oh doesnt suprise me very often :roll: however one night he was up gaming, and i went to bed as i had work early and he didnt. Just as my alarm is due to go off he is stood there with a cup of tea.......and he had baked me a heart shaped oatmeal cookie ( i have a pic i am sure i will try find it for you )

he never cooks!!!!!!!1 i didnt even know he was capable, and it was delicious! i ate it whilst bawling my eyes out at how lovely he is and just because he doesnt show me all the time doesnt mean its not there!

kitchen was fucking destroyed mind............its the thought though and all that shite isnt it hahaha :rofl:

Aww how nice! Maybe one day my oh will show me lol x

1331876248038.jpg

:love:

Oh that is so nice! My oh doesn't cook except for bacon rolls and scrambled egg on toast lol so baking would be waaayyyyy out of the question!

I'm scared of sounding incredibly smug but there's very little that annoys me about my husband. He cares for me so well, picks up the slack of things I physically cannot do in our house and does most of the cooking. He does sweet and loving things for me all the time.

As a trained baker he has baked me bread, rolls and naan breads :)

Lynette - I remember the day he did that and you showed me the pic! :love: that's such a sweet thing to do!

n'awww :love:

I love mine to bits (even though he drives me insane sometimes) he will often make me cup of tea's and bring them to bed, mainly on a Sunday as he is up before me! i remember walking into the bathroom once and i turned the shower on, got undressed and it got all steamy in there and he had wrote on the mirror ' I Love Kelly xx' I cried! :) ive also had little presents here and there.

xx

I am very lucky my oh is great, he does all our cooking and last night I really fancied calzone- he couldn't get any dough from any supermarket but determined to give me what I wanted he went to a pizza take away and got it from them!

Oh and just to add, it's the little things... I've been out for dinner tonight and OH ordered a Chinese while I was out (even though I made him food before I went) and he ordered me a whole portion of chicken chow mien for lunch tomorrow!

I do love him! :lol:

What a lovely thread :love: mine puts up with me , my family madness , looks after me when I'm sick and is so sweet . I love him because of silly things . Cups of tea , cuddles and how he can't kill injured birds and gets upset trying ti out the poor thing out of its misery .

It's nice to have an oh appreciation thread :)

Mine is lovely and just makes me smile , he tells me how hard I work with the baby and he appreciates me :)

I like these threads but also hate them with the fear of sounding smug.

My OH used to be a jack the lad & a weekend drinker he stopped all drinking for me & now we sometimes go out together, i'm so grateful he made this change for me - without me asking I might add.

I love when he does something random like cooks a meal or buys me something i've been talking about.

We've been together 10 years this year so its difficult to think of all the wee things he's done. I mind he used to keep trying to get me to run off somewhere to get married, spur of the moment, i'd wake up & he'd be like....lets get married next weekend. I want the big wedding he wants the small one - he's not show-off-y at all which I love, he's a total mans man. I like manly men :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

What a lovely thread :love: mine puts up with me , my family madness , looks after me when I'm sick and is so sweet . I love him because of silly things . Cups of tea , cuddles and how he can't kill injured birds and gets upset trying ti out the poor thing out of its misery .

You better not be talking about my dear departed hat-loving friend, Thingy! ;-)

Well today hubby took me all the way to Harlow to Hobbycraft so I could get a few bits to start making babies touch and feel playmat.

I only ended up getting 2 bits of fabric, a Peter Rabbit x-stitch for the center and a bit of thread.
He decided to get a full on classic Pooh afghan and a latch rug kit to try! :eek:

At least he couldn't complain about me spending since he spent quarduple what I did ROFL.

<3 he's trying these things out just for baby to have something to pass down to there kids.

Lovely idea for a thread, my OH often does lovely things for me, If i am feeling sad he will bring me flowers, he cooks me my fave meals and generally just treats me in a way nobody ever has before :love:

He really, really loves me, and I know he does. Just to know he loves me more than anyone else par Mace, is the most magical thing.

My OH only ate 1 of my greggs sausage rolls! Trust me that's true love actually leaving me 3 :D

My oh gave me his last 3 Reese's cups the other day!! Was gobsmacked cos he just loves them, obviously loves me more lol

my oh keeps me supplied with chocolate and cuddles when i have pmt lol and does all the cooking and appreciates (sp?) how hard it is to look after keira all day so doesnt moan about housework not being done, lets me go for naps and get long lies at the weekend because he knows i dont sleep enough even though he is the one going out at the crack off dawn to work and he knows how to make me laugh when all i want to do is cry, and hes my soulmate and the only person to know everything about me and still doesnt run a mile lol :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back