A mouse in he bed!!!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
I was minding my own business in the land of nod when a noise awoke me. I lay there a little listening and can here this scratching noise on the covers... Right near hubby. I watch him for a while just to make sure it's not his hand scratching the covers. Is not...and I hear the noise again and is like something running accross the sheets...like a bloody mouse! So I jump out of bed abd stand at the end and watch and sure enough the sound again. So I told hubby to wake up and get out of bed. I told him what I heard and we spent ages checkingthe bed. Needless to say there was no mousenin he bed!! Ahahaha I had a freak out!

Anyway roll on 4:30 and hubby vanishes downstairs. When he comes back I ask him if he's alright, he says yes and says that the noise I heard was the cat scratching at the door cos he wanted out!! Ahaha phew, I was so glad that I had actually heard something.... And found it funny hat I could hear the at from upstairs...and think the sound was coming from right next to me.

Apparently when I told hubby to get out of bed he thought my waters had gone! Oppsss!

Hahahaha! Don't tell your cat that he was mistaken for a mouse - that will seriously hurt his pride!!

Rotfl!!!! That's funny but at the same time it's not Lool

At my old place there was two mice in my room n I couldn't get rid of them. I'm glad I left. They don't scare me but they are very unhygienic as they run n pee at the same time.

Poor hubby must have jumped out of his skin looooool

Haha! I'm surprised the shock didn't send you into labour lol.

at least he had a PRACTICE did he respond quick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back