A message for snuggle... or anyone else who can help?

shezza30

Reaction score
Hi Snuggle,

You know that fantastic post where you pasted your blog of your early symptoms? And you know how some of mine are quite similar? Can I ask you (or anyone for that matter) another question (noooo I hear you all cry!!!)??? I have started getting really low down cramps again tonight, not like af cramps at all and I don't think I am imagining it even if af arrives I would still think that something weird has happened to my body this month.

I usually have 26 day cycles, which brings af due date to yesterday, but recently my cycle has been out by a couple of days so I am down on the november thread to test on thursday to be sure, I may crack though and do one tomorrow. I also had a massive head ache today. I guess I am just rambling now but these cramps are so weird!!!!

Obviously the lack of AF is a great sign and the cramps low down too as thats where mine were, almost like a pulling at the very bottom of stomach. If you're past AF due date then a test would probably work now hun. Are you going to test tomorrow? :hug: :hug:

Yeah, I will test tomorrow - especially now that you said so!!! I know what you mean about the cramps, it's like they're pulling down, not quite the same as af. I will feel really silly if af comes now :(

I've got weird lower abdominal aching - wouldn't call it cramps (as it's not like AF) more discomfort than pain. I've had them for quite a few days now!

Get testing missus! :hug: :pray:

Yeah I know what you mean not really cramping just weird like and making me feel like weeing all the time. Honestly, I have had a baby before but it was soooo long ago and I was but a wee kid so don't remember all this malarky!!! I am dying to test but I am soooo scared.

Well :think: I have a choice between first response or superdrug's own brand. I can't see on first response how accurate they are but I can see on the superdrug one that it is 10/mlu, does that mean it's quite sensitive?

If it were me I would use the First Response hun as its a better brand and they can pick up pregnancy really early, your choice obviously but think it might give a better result :hug: :hug:

I got very faint lines on ebay 10ml cheapies, then nothing, then faint lines on FR yesterday &this morning, and clearer pale line on FR today and BFP on clearblue.

So, to cease the waffling, for me the FRs or Clearblues were the clearest (STILL showing nothing on the cheapies this morning!) I'd go for your first response one ;)

Wishing you SOOOO much luck!!!!!

This BFP spotting is addictive!!!!

I know I am going crazy :moon: but it's quite addictive at the same time. Ok girls, will go for the FR first thing in the morning. Wish me luck!!!

All I have to say on this one (aside from wishing you good luck for the morning) is:

poas.gif

M&Ms said:
All I have to say on this one (aside from wishing you good luck for the morning) is:

poas.gif

You never cease to amuse me!

Go on, be bad - it'll feel SO good! ;)

Well this morning still no af but a BFN :? Could be too early I guess, we'll just have to wait and see :wall: will try again on Friday as it gives 2 more days for hcg to build up if af does not arrive by then.

Sorry hun! Keep your chin up! As everyone said to me - it's not over til AF arrives! :hug:

Yes I used FRER with FMU. i just wish that either af would show or I would get a bfp. Also, am still getting weird crampy type tummy things. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back