terrified.

jemz24

Reaction score
right its gettin close to my af now, although im havin symptoms i dnt usually have days leadin up to it. i am really terrified that she will show up.
the crampin that ive been havin a few days now is worse than af cramps, plus i only have af cramps the day b4 af shows.

im afraid of being let down. anyone else feel the same?

I understand, and just went through another big let down! I was convinced last month was the month. Try not to let it worry you too much. It's amazing how in a couple of weeks time you are back in the same two weeks wait and all the optimism comes rushing back. I usually allow myself a day of feeling sorry for myself and then get back to being optimistic. This may well be your month. Good luck!! If it is not, take comfort in all the success stories on this forum.

To be honest that is why I posted the thread for success stories but only 2 people posted theres :(

yep.

My cramps have gone now and i keep getting random pains and keep thinking shes here. All we can do is wait :hug: i hope she stays away!

I feel 100% the same,

I feel like a am postive this month, having AF pains this week, BUT i have this horrible feeling its all in my head :wall: :wall: :wall:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Yes i feel as though AF is going to turn up any minute to ruin things! Trying not to get my hopes up too much but it is hard, getting frustrated even writing this incase she turns up :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

You certainly aren't alone!

yep , spec as i sat in doctors waiting for my dressing change and the blooming cramps started so pretty sure today or tomorrow she'll be a knocking !

Good luck to you both but if you want cheering up you'll be pleased to know that when i was PG my first symptoms were AF pains before normal, i was soooooo convinced that AF was coming but she never did, i tested and got a massive blue line!! So chins up, it might just be your month this month!!

:D :hug: :D

I got my BFP yesterday and I keep getting the odd twinges . I hope everything is ok as this is one of the signs so don't give up yet girls! :D

Hi ladies,

when I was pg with Elliott and hadn't found out yet but af was overdue I kept feeling crampy, I even had some spotting (which must have been implanting) which made me so convinced that I wasn't pg that I drank quite a bit of wine which I then felt guilty about for the rest of the pregnancy! So... don't give up hope!

I'll be in here with you all v soon as we're going to TTC no 2. Just want to go on our hol and be able to drink first and that's the week after next :D

See you soon
(just reading all your threads has made me all excited :cheer: )
Baby dust all round
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back