a massive massive thankyou

weestar21

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a massive thakyou to each and everyone of you have listend and gave me advice on all my housing problems

we have been offerd a house and cant getthe keys till the 13th of october but the letting store have agreed if we can pay £125 a week we will be allowed to stay hear till the 13th so looks like things are working out ok afterall

i cant begin to thankyou all enough its been the hardest and most stressfull time in my life so far and if i didnt have these forums to turn too i would end up been in aloony bin somwhere

yous are the best and i love you all so much
who needs real friends when you can have cyber friends :lol: :lol:

thanks again everyone
love hugs and kisses
Jean, Adele & Colby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jean, That's brilliant news, must be a hugh weight off your mind :cheer:

About bloody time they pulled their finger out :wink:

Charm X

I am so glad you have got things sorted sweetie, I'm really pleased for you xxxx

its a massive weight been pulled off our shoulders just cant wait to get mooved in and by then the bankrupcy will be finnished and it will be a whole new fresh start for us

thanks everyone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw hun horrah Im so happy you have got things sorted. Now go out and get plastered to celebrate!

well im celebrating now with a can of red bull :rotfl: i dont drink anything else but just rang OH and were going a run toinute to find out where the new house is located and be nosey to see what its like in a friday night but good thing is the place were moving to his brother and gf live their and all her family are their so we will know alot of people as she has a big family so i justcant wait :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAYYYYY! im pleased that things are going your way hun....It cant rain all the time.
xxx

Oh that's wonderful news you can breath a bit now.

Aww what a relief, I'm so glad everything got sorted for you hun.

xxxx

just realised though that the day we have to get the keys is friday the 13th :shock: just hope it will be our lucky day and ive just phoned OH brothers gf and the house is just at the other end of her street, its a block of flats that has just all been re done and they are in the process of getting new kitchens and bathrooms so im guessing that is why we cant get the keys till the 13th but im still sooooooo excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aw don't worry about that... I was induced to have Mason on Friday the 13th too :shock: I didn't have him till the 14th though :)

i just hope the letting store wont mind if we hand the keys in on the saturday cos OH just started a new job 2 weeks ago and wont be able to get time off so aslong as i can have everything packed by the friday go get they keyes and have a van loaded on friday night that way i can scrub each room late friday night and saturday mornign moove stuff in and scrub this house (not that it needs it but better to be safe so they cant come and charge us more money wich we dont have) as each room is emptied and a whole new fresh start for sunday morning :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

im shaking with excitment :rotfl:

Thats brilliant news - glad things are looking better for you and your family :cheer:

Hope the move goes well hun :hug:

That's excellent news Jean, you must be releaved! :hug: :cheer:

Thats great news weestar me and the o/h got the keys to our new place today and im so excited i cant wait to get in there now! Im so glad its all turned out ok for you in the end!

Great news. Glad things are looking up for you hun :hug:

thats blooming brilliant news hun. you and your family deserve this. good to hear the system actually working correctly for once.

x

thanks everyone

we went a peek round to see it last night and it looks ok
you can see our living room window from OH brothers house so at least we will know loads of people when we move in :D
Just cant wait to get stuck in now and get ready for the big day :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back