A massive ask please xx

peach

Reaction score
My youngest son has had a bit of a crap time of it.
At my 20 week scan we were told he was downs with a heart problem and we were offered a termination. We declined and took an amneo at 30 weeks which sent me into labour, managed to stop it but only till I was 33+3 and he was born premature.
He doesnt have downs but has a serious heart condition that his doc have never seen before his heart keeps just growing main arterys and holes, they close them up and he grows another within 6 months and if he keeps doing it he may need a transplant.
He is almost 4 and has had some form or hospital tratment every 6 months 4 of thease visits have been serious opperations x

My husband is doing the grat north swim which is a 1 mile swin in lake windermear and he is doing it for the unit that my son visits every 6 months and has all his opperations here.

I am asking all of my friends and family to sponcer my husband, Its for the hospital and staff who saved my son and have been amazing over the last 3 years x
Please, Please Sponcer and Share with everyone.
This really is a amazing hospital and what they do is so important to so many people x
Thank You xx
http://www.justgiving.com/John-Stephenson29

all money raised will go directly to the unit xx

Done.. Not much as don't have much but best of luck xxx

xx

I've just donated too (I just put SS on PF) so you knew who it was. Good luck Hun and hope they can help your wee man.

Thank you so so much ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back