Need some hugs please :(

orangefluff

Reaction score
Husband has just left for 6 months in Afghanistan and I'm devastated. Will be ok but right now I'm a wreck. :sad::sad:

Hugs please :cry::cry:

Oh Hun can't imagine what your feelin right now, lots of hugs to you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending you lots and lots and lots of hugs babe x x

:hug: so sorry Hun, let's hope the time goes quick till he's back again xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: aw bless ya hun xx know how you feel. It's friggin awful isn't it? But at least you know already that it does get far better. Lots of love sweetie, PM me if you need a good old military wife rant!! xx

you poor lass im soso sorry big big hugs n hope time passes fast for u hugs xx

:hugs: oh I know how you feel, my dh is in afgan until next year and it sucks. I always find the first month is by far the worst but you need to keep yourself busy during that month, after that he should have rnr dates etc for you to work to then you need to set mini milestones along the way. My milestones are like family visiting, seeing michael bible in concert, waxing treatment etc, anything just aims to get through another week!
xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: aw bless ya hun xx know how you feel. It's friggin awful isn't it? But at least you know already that it does get far better. Lots of love sweetie, PM me if you need a good old military wife rant!! xx

Thanks love, yeah it's shit, I'd forgotten just how shit. 18 months since he was last out there and the time seems to have flown by - but of course while he's away it drags.

Thanks, I may just need that rant, glad I've got you girls to keep me sane xx

:hugs: oh I know how you feel, my dh is in afgan until next year and it sucks. I always find the first month is by far the worst but you need to keep yourself busy during that month, after that he should have rnr dates etc for you to work to then you need to set mini milestones along the way. My milestones are like family visiting, seeing michael bible in concert, waxing treatment etc, anything just aims to get through another week!
xxx

Thanks love, you're very right, keeping busy is the best thing to do definitely. I know you shouldn't wish time away but in our cases we have to! I've got a few things planned so am hoping the time will tick by xx

xxx

And big hugs to you too xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sending you big :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh hun, i cant imagine what this must feel like, of course u know we are always here for u :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back