A little trick for you....

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Isaac hadn't had milk since I stopped his bottles. He just wouldn't drink it until....I put it in a beaker and put in a straw for me and a straw for him and pretended we were both drinking together when really only he was sucking it up. He started only having one or two mouthfuls then running away shaking his head but now after a couple of weeks I have him drinking 2 beakers a day all by himself!

Just shows that making a game of it really helps sometimes!

Thought I'd share :wink: I'm so relieved he is drinking milk and getting calcium at last :dance:

Thats great. :cheer:

Jonah wouldn't touch milk. Then one day the nursery staff asked why he ate so much cheese. I explained and they said he drank loads of milk when he was there.
Little sod, just working me!! He'll still say he doesn't like it mind, so maybe he just copies the others............ :think:

emma28 said:
Thats great. :cheer:

Jonah wouldn't touch milk. Then one day the nursery staff asked why he ate so much cheese. I explained and they said he drank loads of milk when he was there.
Little sod, just working me!! He'll still say he doesn't like it mind, so maybe he just copies the others............ :think:

Yeah more than likely. When Isaac eats lunch at playgroup all the kids sit at a table and he sits really nicely and eats his lunch really well but when we're at home he would never sit still at his table and chair and be so well behaved. Kids definately copy eachother :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back