A little rant. I'm so frustrated!

louielly

Reaction score
Well I had another doctors appointment last night for my premenstrual spotting and it was a complete waste of time!! She just turned me away saying wait another 4 months or so and then come back...

I had the 21 day bloods done last cycle and the results were 52 (I think they should be over 30, so these aren't too bad) She just said that it means I'm ovulating so don't worry about it and it's probably my body getting back to normal after having the copper coil (copper one doesn't give out hormones)removed 4 months ago.

I have had spotting before my AF since the coil was put in almost 2 years ago. It was however very light and started around 2-4 days before AF. Since having it removed though, it has got a lot worse and now comes around 6-8 days before AF (CD22 onwards) so around 8 DPO. I really think there's a problem, as I know my body but I'm just being fobbed off. If we were were lucky to fertilise an egg, how can it ever implant if I'm spotting at 8DPO!!

I was in such a state when I got home (stuck in traffic for 1 1/2 hours didn't help either) that me and OH had a massive argument about it and tears were shed. We made up though, and it did mean that we BD'd as well :dance:(I ov on Tuesday)

I've just started drinking Raspberry Leaf tea, as I've read that this can help strengthen & tone your uterus and Flisstebbs has recommended B6. I took 50mg of this last month though from Ov to AF and the spotting actually started earlier, so a bit scared to try again.

So sorry for the rant ladies. I just needed to get it off my chest. x

CUGGLES xxx

Rant away poppet! It's what we're here for xxxxxx

we are always here for a rant!

xx

Hmmmm can you ask for a second opinion and say your not happy about it , eg relation to pregnancy and implantation? God i know how stressed things can get , glad you Bd'd though any excuse to get it on ;) x

Thanks ladies, I'm feeling a bit better today and more positive!

I'm planning to take the more relaxed approach from now on!! Easier said than done though :whistle:

i wouldnt be happy with the dr fobbing me off hun i agree with kirsty i think you should ask for a 2nd opinion, coz at least if a 2nd dr says the same u can relax a bit.

Really hope it all sorts itself out soon for you hun xx

Ah, sorry b6 didn't help. After my positive post about it, i seem to be back to the "week before AF spotting" again too.

I think the other ladies are right, try another dr if you don't feel you got what you needed from the first one.

Ah no Fliss, it seemed like it had really worked for you :-( I did actually start to take some more this morning. I decided to try it again this month, as may need to give it time. This spotting is so annoying isn't it! I've been drinking Raspberry Leaf tea, as I heard that that is good for your uterus and it's lining.

I think you girls are right and I'm definitely going to book another appointment with a different doctor to see what they say....

I'm a Holistic Therapist on the side from my main office job. So I think I really should take some of my own medicine and try to relax hehe. Think I'm going to give some accupuncture or reflexology a go. Hopefully it will help but the main thing is it will help me to relax about the whole ttc thing.

Last edited:
if you are unsure or need to discuss further you go back and insist its your body and if you are not happy/satisfied you need someone to explain things further> Belive me I have pushed for answer before and they realised there was something wrong!! only after i pushed and pushed as I knew there was something wrong c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back