A Little Moan! :-)

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Why is everyone pregnant in all the soaps at the moment???????!!! Don't they know that there are real women TTC?? :lol: :D

There, that is off my chest! You seem to notice pregnant women more when you're TTC :roll:

xxx

I was thinking the same thing!! Also every magazine i read has storeis about pregnant women and all the celebs! Its crazy! lol.

its true everywhere you go there are babies or pregnant women...

We have just had a bit of a baby boom at work 3 babies in a year - only work with 30 people! I'm hoping that i start off the next baby boom - hopefully starting with falling pregnant this month!

lol watchin boogie babies on cbeebies yesterday was about babies also.
i think more babies are born around this time of year :?

Yep, everybody seems to be pregnant. I'm sure there are more then there were a couple of months ago.

Ho hum, who knows how long it took them to conceive? That'll be use one day making ttcers sick.

But bcoz they not trying as much as u lot means that their babies wont mean as much to them as urs will when u get preggers n have that beautiful ikkle babi!
(im not tryin to say that their babies dont mean nothin to them but will mean more to u coz u want it so bad n been tryin for how ever long u been tryin) xxxxx

Yes it's true, I felt the same while TTC.

By the way I love your photos and congratulations on getting married. :hug:

Avoid Ikea - that always seems to be full of pregnant women!

i know how you feel and to make it just that little bit harder, i found out that 3 of my friends are pregnant too! I have so much respect for you ladies that have been ttc for months or years even! ive only been tryin for 2 or 3 weeks and im dreading thinking that af may or may not come!

good luck to all :hug:

AWWWW Jenny! I agree there are preg women everywhere and it doesnt help when your best friend is TTC too and you hope you beat her to it!! LOL last time she got pg on the first night and we took two years nearly, this time its my turn to go first!!!!

Jenny it'll happen hun at least 2nd time round you know it can happen. Its the first time TTC that you fear the unknown!

Congrats on the wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back