A little help please!

MrsB2014

Reaction score
Hello,
I am writing this as I need some help, and hopefully you lovely ladies could give me some advice!
I was on microgynon since 2006, and in March 2014 I was taken off it and put on cerazette due to having migraines. Cerazette was causing me more problems, so I decided to come off my contraception altogether in May2014.
My last proper period on cerazette was from 26th April to 3rd may, and then from 8th-12th may I had another light period. I stopped taking the cerazette pill on 11th may.

Since then, I have had no period at all, lots of negative pregnancy tests despite having many 'typical' pregnancy symptoms. This month has been the worst, as I am exhausted and feel nauseous most of the time, especially when I wake up. I've used internet cheapies to test but all negative. I'm getting married in a month, and hoping not to randomly start a period round then! (Lol) but I don't even know if I'm ovulating or anything!

Sorry for the long post, it's just we would really like a baby and at the min I have no idea what is going on with my body! Please help if you can! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back