A happier subject.....

dyscochick

Reaction score
My wedding dress :) needs taking in a bit but will wait til next year for that :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317327507.166987.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317327507.166987.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 23
very nice.. :) dont let your OH look on here ;) xx

Is that from allyson Jayne in Cardiff? It's stunning, I used to live in Cardiff and my friend got hers from there, beautiful hun...focus on you you you!xx

its from Stephanie Allin in the mumbles, swansea, but i got it half price on sellmyweddingdress.co.uk. Really pleased that it fits so well, just don't want to wait 9 months to get married! ew i'm so up and down tonight!

i thought i was so fine about it all now, so why am i so sad? almost every day someone else seems to be pregnant. i know i'm now waiting for a wonderful reason and i can't wait to get married but i wish we could be TTC right now.

It will happen that's what I say to myself even when I think it might not. Only thing we can do is think positive....it's hard hard hard!

Just think wedding = new chapter it WILL happen for you xx

i'm holding on to that, thank you hun, i know i'm being daft, must hormones or summat.

Trust me your not! I have had great news about my brother great news about my parents today with other things have an amazing OH and still feel pinches of sadness and worry. You wouldn't be human if you didn't feel confused from time to time.

Somehow I have managed to step on my dog's doo doo in the garden (maybe because it's pitch black outside) that has just topped my day,I'm currently laughing at the my own predicament today. If it wasn't do laughable I would be hysterical with tears right now. Big hugs!xx

I know it was hard for one of my good friends to tell me she was pregnant, especially as it wasn't planned, she hadn't had an af since giving birth 9 months ago, did a test out of curiosity and turns out she's 12 weeks. I know it meant that quite a few people knew before me too, cos she was worried about telling me, and it was kept quiet til she got the chance to tell me. Thats just an odd feeling in itself, I can't imagine how your bro must have felt telling you, and your parents thinking of their two siblings with such mixed emotions!

Ah i know when things like this happen it feels like everyone is preggo apart from us! I really really am kicking myself now I told them I was pg life would be a lot easier for everyone including me. Selfish I know. Oh well! :) x

I can't believe how amazing it fits dysco ! You are probably so excited ! The wedding date can't come fast enough I suppose !

wow eeeek i am soo jealous, i think me and OH may get married now after the MC. He has been hinting

Aw dysco that looks lovely! With a little bit of room to spare maybe u could start ttc before the wedding and still fit in the dress perfectly? Xxx

well its def the plan, i want to TTC from about feb/march, wedding in June. I wasn't showing at 12 weeks last time, bigger boobs and thickened waist but no bump so i reckon i can go to 8-12 weeks happily (so long as the morning sickness isn't too bad!). We'll see.

still finding today tough, had a good cry again last night, i really thought i'd dealt with this mc. OH came home and gave me a big cuddle. 5 people in the last 2 weeks have now told me they are pg, so there will be 7 or more babies between end of Jan (my due date, 2 are due then) and end of march. i'm so happy for them i really truely am, i just wish i was one of them.

The dress is fab hun - absolutely beautiful !!

OH and I not planning to get married EVER, but I have kind of started to change my mind a little (just a little teeny bit LOL)

I still wouldn't want the big white wedding but the idea of making that commitment has suddenly become a little more appealing!!! We'd have no chance of a small, private do though. In our immediate family only there is 25 people (parents, siblings, nieces and nephews). This is before friends, aunts and uncles and my OH's 30 first cousins eeek...

I am struggling at the moment as I have two very good friends due around the time I would have been. Neither knew that I miscarried at the time as I decided not to tell them until I was feeling better (and after they both had a healthy 12 week scan)

It's so hard though as they are showing, one friend knows she is having a little boy and they are making their birthing plans. I love my friends but this just hammers home what I no longer have?

On a slightly happier note my S-I-L {brother's partner} had a M/C last year, just 6 weeks later my sister announced she was pregnant... it was tough going but my S-I-L coped and announced her own pregnancy less than 2 months after my sister. My gorgoeus little nephews were born 5 weeks apart earlier this year!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
It is amazing how much my mc still gets me down, especially after hearing othe pregnancy announcements. Everyone also excepts me to be back to normal now and not talk about it. It is so hard knowing that their pregnancies have gone fine yet we are the ones being left behind and suffering.

Dysco I'm sure feb will come around so quick, we are already in October tomorrow, not sure what has happened with the last 3 months! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back