1 year

charli

Reaction score
hi its one year today till my wedding i cant wait all booked got my dress just cant find bridesmaid dresses any ideas xx :D :D

I just bought some lovely bridemaid dresses in Debenhams, they have a lovely selection in there!

i haven't really got any ideas for bridesmaids' dresses, i got my dress and my one bridesmaids dress from a local bridal shop, we went through every dress in there before i found one i liked!!!
Although i didn't have the whole waiting think that you've got... We booked our wedding mid May and got Married in August.

The best piece of advice anyone gave me was "The day goes so fast in a blur, try to remember 3 things about it, things no-one can take away from you, a smell, the feel of something, something thats your's only"

I still get butterflys when i remember how my flowers felt against my cheek, thats my favorite memory!!!

Good luck with finding your dresses!!!

xox

Woo congratulations

its my sisters wedding on saturday

Anyway, good luck with the dress hunt ! :wink:

I got my dress from a little boutique place in liverpool called bridal path I did look at other shops but the people there were not as nice as the ones in bridal path and i think you need to have nice people doing your dress lol and my brides maids there to. Mine was 600 including underskirt and bridesmaids were 165 each. They are in red with lace up back so they can pull them selves in for pics andl et themselves out for food. My dress is the same like that and the beading on there dress (only small amount) matches the beading on mine.. My wedding is june next year My mum has booked an ivory victorian horse and carrige which only cost £400 because were having the wedding in a vicorian house.
I cant wait. Good luck with you dress hunt it is the nicest time ever but dont let people stress you out when you go shopping.
Pam x

My bridesmaid dress is from Debs, its lovely. Not long now Steph......cant believe i have 19 days to go arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel :puke: so nervous!

i have no idea about the bridesmaid dresses but congratulations hope everything goes well 4 the 2 of u and good luck hels not long nw :dance:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back