A good cry

AJV2005

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been a member for a while but have been very busy at work recently and not enough time to post anything. Am 20 weeks and 4 days.

I just had to run into the loos at work and have a good cry. I feel so pathetic.

My stomach has been hurting all morning. Don't know if it's stretching pains or what (feels like bad period pains) but I just had a total meltdown. I'm not worried about the pains so I don't know what set me off. Just feeling a bit rubbish I suppose.

I expect I'm not the only one that has these wobbles. Please re-assure me.

Alison :?

I had a lot of strange pains one day and ended up eating a family sized bag of jelly beans.

I was so depressed!

The hormones do really play havoc with us and the little pains and niggles really do test us sometimes.

I am pretty sure that we have all felt exacly like you.

I actually wish I could have a damn good cry. I haven't had a proper one yet since getting pregnant and I feel like I would like to have a good blub.

Its good for you.

You're completely normal - blame it on the hormones.

I'm a blubbering wreck too, crying at anything. On Saturday it was because I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat, on Monday because my OH was snoring at 4am, today because my aunty was thinking about me and sent an email.

Tracy xx

*hugs*

if you need to cry, then cry, let it all out, you will feel much better and its normal to feel this way

xxxxx

The toilets at work are used to me running in and having a good old cry! Im very hormonal! Your normal hun

x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back