Sorry in advance for TMI but need some advice

beckybean

Reaction score
Hi there

I have just been to the toilet and my knickers seem to be really damp; not coloured or anything, just damp.

I have some lower stomach aches/pains (nothing too bad) which I think are just growing pains.

Has anyone else had this? x​

I think it,s just discharge. I get it bad some times and my niks get damp. The pains will just be growing pains xx

Yeah, just sounds like discharge and growing pains hun. All normal!

With my first I had to wear pads from around 16 weeks ish I think right til I went into labour. It got worse n worse. So far this time I've not been too bad, fingers crossed it stays that way for as long as poss!

I have had to wear panty liners because of increased discharge and constantly feeling damp.... I was wondering if it was normal too xx

Thank you so much for the advice; it is great reassurence. x

Glad to read this thread actually. I've noticed an increase in discharge and last night I just felt really wet, wearing panty liners as of today. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

yep I've had it too, an increase in discharge is normal by all accounts :)

Me too another one of the wet knicker brigade! Lol! Perfectly normal

xxxx

I've been wearin liners all through pregnancy - at first for fear of bleeding and that changed to not wantin wet panties all the time from discharge

im also part of this and some days i feel wetter the others. Pantyliners are a lifesaver though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back