A few questions!

daniph1

Reaction score
Hi there ladies, I have a few questions for you which yuou experts will most probably be able to answer for me!
AF reared head on 20.5.11 (lighter than usual) - normally 26 day cycle and she came way earlier than expected.
Me and OH are obviously TTC and been at it like rabbits!Tmi... sorry!)
I am feeling twinges in my lower abdominal region, and have had bouts of feeling sick which is unlike me. Comments on this so far??
Now i have been reading about ovulating and CM and notice some of this today - so that means I couldnt have possible caught yet??? I just dont know - its sooooooooooo stressful! Help appeciated xxxxx

You say your af was early and very light, could this have been implantation? I'd test with fmu then if not, use opks next cycle so you know when you ov approx xx

Thank you cosmic! I think prob heavier than implantation bleed but now sure! I usualy have AF for 5-6 days but this time say 2 but lighter... unusual for me xxx

Hey :)

I think that you are about cd 15 and you have probably ovulated already if you only have a 26 day cycle.

My opinion on ewcm seems to evolve more as time goes on and i read more people's experiences and i think that it isn't much use for predicting anything other than that spermies shouldn't have difficulty getting inside :)

It can mark the start of the fertile phase on some cycles or mark the end of the fertile phase on other cycles.

I think it is marking the end of your fertile phase purely based on your cycle length. If you still haven't ovulated by cd 15 then your luteal phase is starting to look a little short.

Last edited:
Well me and the hub have been bd for the last 8 days! And we are planning to continue! haha! He is loving this time of his life! wink wink! I just got so confuzzed with the early but light af and thats conpletely thrown me!!! All you ladies are a great help! When do you think I could test and what the heck is the luteal phase????? ohhhhh im rubbish xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back