A few postings...

misskaren

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm posting this on a few forums so I guarantee an answer :D
550mg of Omega 3 Pure fish oil which consists of; Omega 3 - 185mg, EPA - 95mg and DHA - 64mg, is this ok during pregnancy? at these levels?
I have no idea! :wall:

Hi

I will leave this thread here, as this one is in the right place, but in future please choose one forum and ask your question in it as its frustrating for other members to see mulitiple threads asking the same thing and if everyone did that we would all go mad!

Welcome to the forum though :wave:

Hmmmmm :think:

I didn't take any normal Omega 3 capsules during my pregnancy. Its not advised for women to take them (something to do with the dose and the capsule casing iirc). The tubs usually say not to take when PG.

I bought special ones designed for use during pregnancy and then only in third tri which is when the baby brain has its big development and baby benefits. I purposely didn't take them sooner during pregnancy. I simply ate the correct fish once or twice a week to boost the omega 3 intake until third tri. I also then took them after my son was born and breastfed as it is supposed to help then also in the first 6 months of BF'ing and babies growth.

Maybe that will help, maybe it won't :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back