A couple of things (and a bit of a moan...)

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Over the last week (since I fell down the stairs really) I've got this feeling I can't shake, that this baby is gonna come early :shock:

Nothing really to base it in on other than a *feeling* but I'm panicking a bit.

Also my boobs are seriously leaking today, proper creamy stuff and baby feels really low to the point that when I need a wee, it feels like baby may also shoot out! It might be that I have the start of a water infection as yesterday and today I am getting this quite sharp and uncomfortable pain in my bladder/lower bump that I feel when I need to pee and it also lingers a bit... It maybe protein in my urine - had a trace of it at my 28w appt and am seeing MW for 32w check on Monday so I'll find out then, but all of a sudden things just feel very imminent...

I'm sure all this stuff is normal as I come up to 32w but I'm just feeling a bit ARGH IYKWIM?

Anyone else got any of this or panicking like me? x

I am definitely panicking about baby coming early! For some reason I've had this feeling too, hence my need to get everything done and ready and why i had my hospital bags packed so early. My OH keeps telling me to chill out as we have plenty of time, but I don't feel so sure!

I'm sure it's nothing and we'll go full term, but I still can't shake the feeling! xx

I am definitely panicking about baby coming early! For some reason I've had this feeling too, hence my need to get everything done and ready and why i had my hospital bags packed so early. My OH keeps telling me to chill out as we have plenty of time, but I don't feel so sure!

I'm sure it's nothing and we'll go full term, but I still can't shake the feeling! xx

Isn't it weird? I'm sure I'm just looking for things like period type pain & back ache etc which is obv v.normal for now but I'm like "Argggh what if it comes in 3 weeks or 4 weeks or 5 weeks?" PANIC!

My boobs have started leaking in last week but just watery stuff and only one boob randomly!! Lol
I know baby can come from 37 weeks on wards and I keep thinking why if he comes in a week!! Very scary :) I jeep looking for things too like period pain an stuff lol x

How funny, I'm convinced and always have been I will be hideously overdue and may even need an induction :( which I Don't want. I am due on weds and Its my hubby's birthday on Friday and I've already suggested to him a place to go for dinner at, that's how sure I am that he/she won't be here by then! Xx

Just think Jen, in less than two weeks time, we'll be saying "My baby is due next month..." AHHHHH! :shock: xx

I've been convinced since quite early on in my pregnancy that I'm going to go early. This is the reason i've packed my bags early and started to sort the house out. I dont know what it is I just had a very strong feeling x

Just think Jen, in less than two weeks time, we'll be saying "My baby is due next month..." AHHHHH! :shock: xx

I know - bloody hell, this is scary!

I wonder if any of us will be right about our early/late theories... x

You fell down the stairs?? How did I miss this. Awwww, Jen, I hope you were OK. So sorry I missed that. Big :hugs:
xxxx

See i just have this feeling im going to go 40+4/5 and i dont know why!

Its scary to think you actually have no idea when baby will arrive.. it could be tomorrow, next week or next month!! always best to be prepared in advance none of this its too early etc (i learnt the hard way)...

lulu, that is scary when you put it like that, 11 days and we can say ' baby is due next month'...

:wall2:I have been feeling weird all day worrying that baby is going to make their entrance early. Have got funny period like niggles, not cramps but just the yukky feeling you get before hand iykwim, also have back ache but have had sciatica and may have overcompensated for that with how i've been sitting and given myself sore back anyway! Driving me a bit mad, trying not to think about it but it's always there at the back of your mind isn't it!

You fell down the stairs?? How did I miss this. Awwww, Jen, I hope you were OK. So sorry I missed that. Big :hugs:
xxxx

Oh it was just me being a big clumsy eejit!

I have a massive bruise on my thigh and it bloody hurt for a couple of days, but I'm ok - and I think bubs is too as they are still using my ribs as a punch bag :) MW said all should be fine as it was only 3-4 steps and I landed on my arse, no harm to bump at all! Phew! x

x

It's crazy I e had a feeling since 28 weeks I'll be earlie but god knows

Then i went threw a patch of being really fed up at about 35 weeks just wanting n hoping baby would Come at 37weeks ect

Now I'm 38 weeks tomoz n only got two weeks I'm not fussed n couldn't call it hahaha

Funny how this last tri can be so up n down, n with my first I didn't have any real signs b4, I just woke up in middle of night contracting then lost plug 48 hours later bubs was born x

Hi, I am more worried about my lack of sleep at the moment and the affect its having on my mental wellbeing!! I just want to turn of at night...boo hoo.. x

ive only got 2 days until due date and was convinced that i was gonna be early but doesnt look like it now. been getting period cramps and back ache more and more but just dont think its gonna get worse and turn into labour. xxx

Ahhh phew glad you're OK!! Glad it was an arse-landing - that's what they're designed for!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back