A confession!

LouiseB

Reaction score
Umm, well, i don't normally advocate POAS addicts :shakehead: but after my last cycle i kind of decided that i wanted to have more HPTs in the house so i can get my BFN every day and then i won't get into the state i got into last cycle.

Last cycle i got my BFN but allowed myself to believe it was too early.

Then when i did another test a few days later and got BFN even after AF started a little, i still believed that i was pregnant because i had unexpected symptoms and then when i got my full flow i just cracked and i'm still picking up the pieces now.

I still get a twinge in my gut and think that somehow it might be pregnancy and i can't go through it again.

So!

I bought myself 60 cheapo hpts and i plan on taking a test every single morning from 10 DPO just so i know every single day that i'm not pregnant and there will be no room for convincing myself otherwise.

That is what i think is best for me, but i thought i better confess because i feel like a bit of a hypocrit :oooo:

Do you know, I was exactly the same when I got my AF. Even afterwards, I was still telling myself I could still be pregnant etc as I got loads of symptoms I have never had before and I still sometimes think to myself that I could be.

Now for my confession....I did that digi test yesterday because I wanted it out of the house, so I had no test to try and I could relax. I binned it as soon as I saw the BFN and promised myself I'd wait til the end of the month to test again.

If you feel it is best for you then go for it hun. x

I knew you would conform and become a POAS addict, our resolve starts so strong :)

im still one and im nearly 6 weeks gone!! where did you get all the tests from hun as i wud love to invest in some!!

Ohhh i like other people confessing too :D

MissJ you are a terrible terrible person ;) lol

Loulou, i got mine off ebay from "markemmageorgia" 60 for £1.98 with about £5 for postage - they are 10 mIU (very early) and they look decent enough :)

Whatever's best for you hun to get you thru these bonkers times!

I can relate to the pregnant even after AF because i was convinced that i was even to the point that when i went to the doctors for something completely different i asked them to do a test!!! ofcourse it BFN!

I am being quite good tho my AF is due on Sunday and I havent even done a test yet! might do one tomorrow tho.

By the way LouB its nice to have you back xxx

oo cool send link please huniii will get darling brother to order them!!!

We can try and kid ourselves that we are not poas addicts.... but the truth will set us free!! :rofl:

Why thank you. ;)

I was SO tempted to buy a bulk of cheapies and test every single day of the month but I know that it would affect me mentally to see a BFN every single day. I could tell myself it's ok because it's too early, but if AF arrived, I know I would be devastated.

I have yet another confession... :p

I'm already fed up with TTC and I'm massively jealous of all those who have gotten their BFP's! As happy for them as I am, it's slightly tinged with jealousy and I wonder how long it will be before I can post my own announcement.

Probably something that most TTCers feel, but hey... :D

Why thank you. ;)

I was SO tempted to buy a bulk of cheapies and test every single day of the month but I know that it would affect me mentally to see a BFN every single day. I could tell myself it's ok because it's too early, but if AF arrived, I know I would be devastated.

I have yet another confession... :p

I'm already fed up with TTC and I'm massively jealous of all those who have gotten their BFP's! As happy for them as I am, it's slightly tinged with jealousy and I wonder how long it will be before I can post my own announcement.

Probably something that most TTCers feel, but hey... :D
Your not on your own! I feel that most days and I cant wait for the day to post my BFP!!!

hey im sticking as een though midwifes coming tomorrow i still dnt think its true and something bads brewing :(

Spinney and Louise - I don't doubt a lot of ladies TTC feel the same way.

I also have a few friends who have announced they are pregnant and I try and smile and be pleased for them but inside I feel like it's killing me. :(

hey im sticking as een though midwifes coming tomorrow i still dnt think its true and something bads brewing :(

Aw come on Lou, you don't know until you know - everything will be fine :)

its great having you bfp but theres so many things that can go wrong and does a lot of the time for the first 12 weeks, you might as well be back to ttc untill ur actually stably preggers, the first tri section is just full of pain and worrie :-(

Oh hun. *Hugs* I'm sure you'll be ok. It's totally normal and understandable that the first 12 weeks are nerve wracking but think positive and try to relax. I know it's easier said than done but you've got loads of support on here if you need it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back