Feeling Baby Movements

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
How long was it before your OH or anyone else could feel your baby move by placing their hands on your bump?

Im worried my hubby wont be able to feel it. Im overweight at size 16 but im worried that I've got a few too many spare tyres and Hubby wont be able to enjoy his first unborn. At the moment I can only feel light kicks every now and then but Hubby keeps asking when he will be able to feel it.

Any ladies out there who are a similar size and can feel baby from outside of your bump?

I'm not sure hun

I could feel the kicks from outside at 20 weeks - I don't have an OH to feel them though.

I'm sure it won't be long though!

im size 18 and i can just feel movements depending on where babies kicking but hubby hasnt managed to feel it yet

I feel my baby internely quite strongly but i am still waiting to feel a real kick puch that i can feel with my hand on mytummy. :( My James is dying to feel the baby move i think he's a bit jelous i can feel baby move inside but he cant. I'm so looking forward to feeling seeing my baby kick out on my hand :hug:
Hopfully not to much longer to wait :pray:

Pfft! Size 16 isn't big! You'll be feeling your baby in no time! :D

OH WOW, I read this thread and have since been sitting at my desk with one hand down the front of my trousers trying to see if these little taps are detectable from the outside and....... just felt 4 really obvious little bumps on my fingers!!! :cheer: Soooooooo cute :cheer: I am unbelievably chuffed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back