a bit personal sorry

clairescunny55

Reaction score
ok since ryan was born, whenever we try to do the deed, it REALLY hurts. and it hurts for days afterwards. It swells up, hurts when i pee, and feels like i've torn. we've tried more lube and stuff but doesnt seem to work. I thought after having a 10lb 7 baby i'd be pretty loose down there lol

did u have stitches or anything hun
there was a girl on here who had problems with the stitches so if u did may be worth going to see ur GP

I've got this problem after a forceps delivery - I feel like I have a ring of soreness inside. Went to the doc and got examined, and was told it was scar tissue from internal stitches. She suggested massaging it regularly. OH's reaction was "haha, massaging it with what?" :evil:

Anyone fancy helping me bury the body?

You really need to see your doctor and get too see a gynae claire.

i had this problem- i thought it was the after-effects of the birth but when millie's eye infection was diagnosed as chlamydia, i was told i must definately have it too. i'd had no other symptoms- i'd been tested about 6 years previously and treated- altho we didnt take the meds properly back then, mixed them with recreational drugs and didnt abstain from sex during treatment like ur supposed to- so unknowingly we'd never got rid of it :roll:

looking back there had been times where after sex it would really burn the same way hot chilli burns ur tongue i'd been almost in tears and took tons of codeine

since we were treated this time (and we're older and wiser now we did it properly!) i have had no such problems whatsoever

it does sound like chlamydia to me, even if ur pretty sure ur ok, its worth getting screened to be 100% sure. without screening u cant be 100% sure unless u and OH were both virgins when u met! its so easy to treat but if left it *can* make u infertile

you've scared me trixi! i dont think it could be that, with other people we always used something

badgergirl said:
I've got this problem after a forceps delivery - I feel like I have a ring of soreness inside. Went to the doc and got examined, and was told it was scar tissue from internal stitches. She suggested massaging it regularly. OH's reaction was "haha, massaging it with what?" :evil:

Anyone fancy helping me bury the body?

I have this too after a forceps delivery and I am having to go in and have it my episiotomy corrected, they are going to cut away the scar tissue and restitch it. If it doesn't get any better, def go back and ask to be referred to a gynae.

Clairescunny - I would def go to your GP and get them to examine you and take swabs to rule out infections (I had that done too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back