A bit paranoid...

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
Yes sorry, another sex related question!
Not that it's on my mind or anything :whistle:

BUT!

I haven't started leaking milk, YET....
However, when dtd, OH likes to suck and play with my nipples.... Wtf do I do if they start leaking while dtd!?!
Do I say "get off" or "you cant do that anymore" or just let him get a taste and laugh at him!?

Don't want it to put him off!?

Anyone had this happen to them/their OH?

would it bother you , to breast feed your OH ? ........well that's your answer

Well yeah, it would, not nice really is it..
Just kinda didn't know what to do if the siutation arose :|

My OH is freakishly ok with the idea of sampling from the source when the time comes, so maybe just have a chat with your OH and see how he'd feel about that happening?

My OH is freakishly ok with the idea of sampling from the source when the time comes, so maybe just have a chat with your OH and see how he'd feel about that happening?

Good idea, never even thought to ask him, just kinda say make the most of it while you can lol...

I havent dtd in a very long time but the oh does like my boobs since they have got even bigger, mine have started leaking but luckily its not much or too noticable, i joke around about it with my oh, as he is a child at heart i usually say i wouldnt go there unless your thirsty and want a drink or give him a little tap on the hand to let him know that i dont want him there, i think it depends on what kind of man he is, try maybe joking with him, for some reason my oh is more fascinated with the fact milk actually comes out of them rather than being put off, maybe try joking if he doesnt listen just let him taste it least that way he wont do it again lol xx

Mine have already started leaking a clear fluid and more comes when I squeeze them. I tell oh all the lovely things about pregnancy, discharge, leaky nipples,not being able to poo lol just so he's well aware. (and he's still with me haha) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mine have already started leaking a clear fluid and more comes when I squeeze them. I tell oh all the lovely things about pregnancy, discharge, leaky nipples,not being able to poo lol just so he's well aware. (and he's still with me haha) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hahah I'm exactly the same, he always jokes about me having damp pants cause of the discharge.
And the not being able to poo :p.

It's good to be open about it I guess... As glamorous as it is!:wall2:

My OH does it whenever he feels like it, we were play fighting a few weeks back and he did it to my right boob, must have sucked it that hard he said "ewwwww that was sweet i've just got something out of it!" i didnt believe him at all because i had not noticed anything.

However i squeezed my nipple for some reason a week or so after and low and behold i got something out of it! SHOCK HORROR! it was a little tiny bit but then i believed him! It has taken him nearly 3 weeks to lick or suck them LMAO! all i could do was laugh!!!

xx

LOL!!!

I may just leave Nath to it then... He'll get a shock one day ;) :p

Because that was helpful... LOL....

I would say let him taste it babe.. might be cheaper for breakfast now he might like it and you wont have to buy a big milk lol... EWWW.

just say to Nath that nearer the time he might want to consider just kissing the tops of them... altho saying that mine havent leaked yet and ive had tom munching away on them lol... xxx <3

Because that was helpful... LOL....

I would say let him taste it babe.. might be cheaper for breakfast now he might like it and you wont have to buy a big milk lol... EWWW.

just say to Nath that nearer the time he might want to consider just kissing the tops of them... altho saying that mine havent leaked yet and ive had tom munching away on them lol... xxx <3

Hahah good shout babe!

Fingers crossed they don't leak!

Email back to me MISSY! :p xxx

Haha i will when ive looked at your bumpy pic... i put mine up on tri 3 too... :) then ill email ya back GORGEOUS haha... ;) xxxx

Hehe I'm glad you out this up! My hubby loves my boobies and a good grope! So I might need to remind him about the milk one day! I reckon he wouldn't really care! Lol

it happens some time with us not all the time but if it happens he just stops playing with the boobs lol

My OH keeps going to play with them and I have to back away or move his hand *ahem* south...
I wish he still could, but the though of him getting a hand covered in milk mortifies me. My SIL said when she was pregnant/had baby, she used to wake up and the sheets would be soaking wet from her boobs! And her exOH back would be wet with it too! :O So now I sleep in a bra every night, and I hate it :( x

if i dont wear a bra it s bad i leak alot more !

Same! I think my bra must squish them a bit and stop them leaking so much! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back