A bit miffed

scones

Reaction score
My MIL said to me today 'you are carrying differently this time, its all going on your bum' the FIL said 'yes you are a lot bigger these days than you were a few years ago' I said 'well Ive always been the same weight, even when I first met you' and he went 'Oh, really, Im not saying anymore cos Ill get in trouble'

I mean :eek: wtf????? I was 8 stone 6lb before I got preg and Im now 18 weeks and 8 stone 13lb. Im really peed off. Im off to the gym again this week, Ive ignored it lately and it obviously shows :(

Why do people think you being preg is a license to be mean?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hun i have put on loads i wouldn't worry ignore what people say

Yeah ignore people saying things like that to you. Hold your head up high and feel proud your pregnant!

eeee what a cheek!!

Don't worry about it - i wish i was just less than 9 stone!!!

I think i have put on about 2 stone with each child!

Well you have hardly put on any weight at all sweet, and you know that so I really wouldnt worry!!! I think once people know your pregnant they tend to over scrutinize and seem to 'think' they can see things and comment, really just because your pregnant. I bet you look fine hunny, try not to worry and ignore those silly heads :rotfl:

Dont listen to them darling... u know how much u have put on and its got nothing to do with anyone else up you so tell them to butt out! :hug:

Don't pay any attention at all, you are only 8 stone 13lbs, that's a lovely weight and I expect a perfect size 8-10. People do think they can comment on weight just because your pregnant, just try and ignore and don't worry!!! :hug:

Oh my god if your OH could see me! I reckon i've put on 500 stone since becoming pregnant!

Dont overdo it at the gym hun! I dont even have the motivation to do the washing up let alone the treadmill x

Dont be worrying I was 8st 6 now I am 9st 13 so i have put alot of weight on but its too late to start worrying now!! When I read your post I felt huge!!!! :oops:

x

Hun i wouldnt worry what people say just let them ramble on :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys :hug: Its a shame really as the comments have really bothered me and Im now conscious about how I look, want to enjoy this preg as I probably wont ever do it again, theres plenty of time after to lose the weight eh girlies!

scones said:
Thanks guys :hug: Its a shame really as the comments have really bothered me and Im now conscious about how I look, want to enjoy this preg as I probably wont ever do it again, theres plenty of time after to lose the weight eh girlies!

exactamundo!!

I have put on a stone already...well just under but for the first time in my life i dont care!!!

We shud spend or pg's being happy. not worrying about weight cos its a package deal..baby and weight

besides..id kill to be your weight anyday!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Just what u want to hear :eek:

Ignore them hun, i get "innocent comments" which p*ss me off but stuff it.. You've hardly gained, u lucky thing! I dread to think how much iv put on but scales are banned during pregnancy for me :D

I'll worry abour weight loss later on. Stuff them hun, your pregnant.. If i was still 8st odd id be doing backflips in celebration :lol: xxx

Since sunday Im prob over 9st now as Ive been eating a lot!

Im still reeling from her comments, what the hell, is pregnancy a green light for rude comments???? wtf???? As long as my baby is growing well then thats all that matters hey :hug:

Tell your stupid MIL to look in the mirror! and that you were thinking the same thing about her, but your pregnant... whats her excuse!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back