9weeks post pregnancy and uncomfortable... down there

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
its been nearly 9weeks since theo was born i have had a period and now everything ... down there" feels really uncomfortable its quiet painfull in an achey kind of way when i try and do pelvic-floor exercises. it this normal? i feels really achey and just.. not right

any advice? :oops:

)hiya :wave:

i felt exactly the same, i remember going for a walk when oliver was 5 days old to the top of my road and it felt like my bits were dragging downwards and gonna fall out.

the only way that i really made it go was to keep walking and this toned certain muscles up again.

i know its hard but try to walk lots (which you prob do already :) ) and carry on with the Pelvic floor exercises

I DO FEEL FOR YOU THOUGH :hug:

Does it feel a bit bruised?! :think: I had a look at my stitches the other day and touched a patch and it was really wierd feeling, like very slightly numb, maybe like there had been nerve damage!?

I sympathise - Will our bodies ever be the same again?! xx

It took 4 months for mine to stop being uncomfortable when doing pelvic floor exercises.

It took a long time to feel not achey. A good few months at least. And now I'm a year down the track and I just about feel ok. It's a long slow road, but do your pelvic floor exercises, they will help.

K.xx

aww thank you for replying, i was kind'a worrying that there was something wrong... i asked my H.V yesterday and as she put it... well you did push a baby out of your vagina! haha! tackfully put!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back