9dpo - not really sure?

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with me atm. We sort of SMEP'd this month, over OV we BD'd every 2 days anyway.

Late last week, I started to 'feel' like we had done it. I wasn't goin to tell DH but he kept asking and I told him I was feeling positive, but since then I've tried not to think about it.
But the last few days have been strange. It started to feel weird when I pee'd and thought it was UTI, went to doc and he said all was fine. I've also been feeling very wet down there, more cm than normal for this time in my cycle. I have been totally constipated for 3 days and last night I had this unmistakable tightness/pressure in my uterus.

I'm so afraid of getting my hopes up, but I just wanted to share my symptoms with you and get some feedback.

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi hon, it sounds very promising. Signs of pregnancy for me are very similar with an increased cm, constipation (which I never get otherwise) and dull aches in my uterus. I also get a very very sensitive sense of smell, so DH knew for sure this time around because I began telling him how amazing bananas smelt! lol I think it's impossible not to get your hopes up, I did every month but like I said to me your symptoms sound really positive. Really hope it's good news you get to share with us all!

jay jay all sounding good huni fx for you xx

Sounds promising Hun. I have my fx for you and hope you get your bfp!

XX

Thanks ladies!
I really hope they are all good signs, I've been trying not to think about it or symptom spot but once these things start happening its hard to take your mind off it.

Baby dust all round lol.
X

Sounds good Jayjay, I have had quite a bit of watery CM the last few days. :dust: x

Thanks girls. Tryin not to get excited, but every time I feel the slightest twinge I'm like :-o its my bean!! Lol.

Oh and a quick update, I'm no longer constipated lol - and I'm incredibly *ahem* up for it, these past few days. I want to BD more than usual.
Really don't know if that means anything though lol.

your bowel goings on are good signs!! I was one then the other right at the beginning of all my pregnancies!

Good luck, will be watching out for your test results!

P.s.

I got a very faint line at 8DPO on a cheap strip test ;)

Your symptoms sound good jayjay, when are you going to test? I have seen lots of ladies have increased cm up to bfp xxx

Going to test next week some time, maybe wed or Thurs. I'm trying to hold off for as long as possible so as to avoid disappointment. I HATE seeing BFN :-(

I really hope i have caught this month!

Thanks for all your comments ladies! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111