Not sure

abbieklh

Reaction score
I had a mc at 8 weeks and im now on cd30, i was 3 days late ov'ing so i have one more day left of LP. I have tested a bunch of times all bfn's. I think im out we were going to not start trying but got caught up in the moment iykwim and we actually bd'd 3 days before OV (which would of been my normal OV date but because there was no ewcm and i wasnt paying attention to dates it happened) so im pretty sure im out. Its the waiting that annoys me i just want to have my cycle start so i know where im at, i have so much cramping but i dnt have sore boobs which is strange for me because normally suring a normal cycle they hurt 3 weeks out of 4!
Anyone else having tww troubles?? :)

Hi Abbie, the 2ww is a nightmare, especially when you ovulated later than usual. I'm in the same boat, I had ewcm on cd8 to cd11 but last month ovulated cd12 and cd13 so started testing then and nothing so I'm thinking I ovulated earlier than usual but who knows!

I have a 29 day cycle and was due on Friday but no AF but I have cramps and slight brown spotting. There's no way I'm P if I have cramps this bad. I just wish my cycle was consistent. I just feel like it's nature's way of playing tricks!

Good luck and I really hope your cycle regulates again, I feel your pain!

Xx

Thank you! My cramps have been bad today too...and ive been very emotional so im pretty sure af is coming. I knew it all through the two week wait, when i was pg i just KNEW i was pg, but this cycle ive been wishfull thinking!! Have you tested though just to make sure? some have said they have late implantation? xx

I'm not going to test until the weekend as I really do think AF is coming. I'm still spotting and feel like my insides are going to drop out (sorry!) but that's how it feels. I actually feel like I'm having a proper period.

I hope you don't get a visit from AF, good luck!!

Xx

Im still cramping, my cervix is still soft but its a little lower... no brown spotting which i normally get before period, no sore boobs. Its annoying i want this damn cycle to begin, i have nothing but watery cm (sorry for tmi) but that doesnt look to good on the pg front either!
when are you due on joey2011?
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back