99 days!! already........

angie84

Reaction score
wow 99 days to go.
been a crap few days well nearly 2 weeks.
hubby being made redudant a month b4 baby is due.
dog stopped eating and was being sick. currently at the vets having bloods done, on a drip and ultra sound as well. longest 5 hrs of my life waiting to find out.

feeling crappy. bloody hormones.

Congrats to double figures! Lol sorry your feeling crappy though. I've had sooo many days feeling like this I've lost count lol xx

Aw I'm sorry it has been crap lately Angie - but at least you have a bundle of joy coming your way soon.

Hope hubby finds new work soon!

Hey Honey, i can relate to this OH was made redundant too, he has found another job now though, it's not fantastic but it's a job :)

Congrats on your 99 days :dance::dance::dance:

Hope it gets better for you soon xxxxxx

I'll look back on this and wonder why the hell I said it in a few months time, but for now, I'm loving being pregnant and in no rush!

Thanks everyone. Just want a brake. Somthing to go rite..... Not to much to ask.
Still no news on my dog :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Oh no, sorry to hear all that angie.

Really hope your dog will be ok and they hurry up n tell you whats going on :hug:

Got appointment at 5.30 hopefully blood test results will be back then.
I'm sooo bad over my dog feel sorry for this child.

Got appointment at 5.30 hopefully blood test results will be back then.
I'm sooo bad over my dog feel sorry for this child.

I'm the same hun. Love my dogs so bad, they are also my children lol

Sorry to hear about ur rubbish time atm. Hopefully ur oh will find work soon, and ur doggy was ok...
Congratulations to double figures tho, it's good that you have ur little bundle to look forward too!

doggy not good. hes been refered to a vet hospital for more tests and bi opsi etc of his liver :(
5am he woke us up wee'ing in the bed room.

cant stop crying, but think its hormones as well.

awwww bless its horrid when are pets arent well ..the vet hospital is a fab place though hun he will get the best care

Awww bless his heart. How old is he? Hope they can figure out what's wrong with him, I would be in bits if iit were either of my two dogs xxx

He will be 11 in april.
He's my world. He's had to stay in tonight, soooo lost without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back