90% abnormal spermies :(

MrsPink

Reaction score
Hello,

Jus thort i would post on the fertility issues board... seeing as its been confirmed and say Hi and see if anyone else has experience of this...

ill try and keep it short and sweet... we have been ttc number 2 for about 5 months... hubby had chemo for hodgekins, he finished chemo 18 months ago and is all clear and finally getting some energy back!!

we asked for a fertility test a couple of months ago for him as we knew there was a risk with the chemo, he froze some of his spermies before he started the chemo. his samples have all been about 90 % abnormal so he has to give one more sample and if that is high abnormalities then we will be referred to a fertility clinic...

I know we are lucky to have such good GP's and to have these tests so early cuz we havent been trying that long.

the doc said something about this procedure where they put the healthy sperm in me, possibly the frozen sperm... but obv we have to wait and see. We both know that we wont get IVF as we already have a lil boy, but apparently this procedure is free.....

am a bit gutted... but not completely disheartened... not sure why... perhaps it hasnt sunk in yet.... we shall see.

baby dust to all........... be interested to hear similar stories
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back