9 month old cries when he see's his bottle (or others)

haych86

Reaction score
Ok so I am really confussed and don't quite know how to handle it.

My 9 month old cries when he see's his/or other bottles being prepared for him or drank by others. Its not because he doesn't want it but because he does but when I say cry I mean he goes into a MEGA! Tantrum he's been doing this for around 4 weeks now so since 8 months.

When he has the bottle he takes it fine but the second the bottle is finished he starts crying and screaming again. Because of the crying after I tried upping the oz as he only has 2 bottles a day. Afternoon milk is offered in a sippy cup but he currently refuses milk from that haha.

What should I do about the cry/scream tantrum on seeing the bottle. Its not so bad when the bottle is actually going to be his but when its another childs and he isn't having one I just dont know what to do.

Any experience on this would be great as I thought after 4 weeks he would have got over it.

My little boy is 11 months and still the same so I'm no help to you lol,
He is still on at least 5 bottles a day tho there noway he wouldn't and won't take it from a cup.
It doesn't really bother me really he still eats loads so I'm happy to give him them he is still of formula at the moment but think I will change him to cows milk after his birthday and might stop a little,

My little boy is 11 months and still the same so I'm no help to you lol,
He is still on at least 5 bottles a day tho there noway he wouldn't and won't take it from a cup.
It doesn't really bother me really he still eats loads so I'm happy to give him them he is still of formula at the moment but think I will change him to cows milk after his birthday and might stop a little,

Alfie is only on 2 bottles a day but has 3 biggish meals his afternoon milk we changed to a cup because he didnt want hi afternoon milk so much so we thought if hes not really taking it we can quickly get rid of that bottle lol its been 3 days now n yesterday he took 1-2oz from the sippy cup so I think thats working I just dont get why he screams at the sight of a bottle lol ... Its as if he dont want it the way he acts but he actually does ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back