8th sept...Hurry

Amanda W

Reaction score
I cannot wait till the 8th sept because i have my second scan and can see how big the baby has grown plus i find out the sex of the baby too then i will know if im having a son or a daughter ooooh come on hurry up hehe

haha gosh that feels like ages ago i was waiting for my scan! :cloud9:

How exciting! Mine seems like forever away - end of Sept!

Hmm, well! I don't want to find out, but hubby does, so we need to sort out what's happening, lol!

We're down to 6 names of each so far though. You got yours yet?

Mines on the 15tg sept for my 2bd scan! Can't bloody wait! Names here I come ...

Mines on the 6th september :) i cant wait :dust:
I already have boy and girl name picked out so :dust: :dust: Yay

Mines 16th sept,gonna try and stay team yellow but findin it v difficult this time xx

There is no way i can stay team yellow :( I wanted to but then everyone kept askiing what i wanted and what i thought it was.
Now i have to know :) so im either :blue: or :pink:
I cant be :yellow: :lol:

I can't wait for mine - its a week today and I'm deffo going to find out. Ever since my 12 week scan I've know that I'd really like to find out. I have a boys name chosen already (since about 7 years!!) but OH and I are really stuck on girls names. Having said that I really don't mind whether its a boy or girl and I hvae planned lots of stuff to do this week hoping the week will go really quick, its been such a long 8 weeks!!

xxxxxxxx

Hmm, well! I don't want to find out, but hubby does, so we need to sort out what's happening, lol!

We're down to 6 names of each so far though. You got yours yet?

I want to know but the dad dosent lol
yes names have been picked

Boy-cody
Girl-alisha

God I really want to pick names but really don't know where to start! There are a few I like but not too sure how to go about deciding lol x

God I really want to pick names but really don't know where to start! There are a few I like but not too sure how to go about deciding lol x

Its easy relle just depends what name you like etc but dont worry hun you got ages to pick x

I cannot wait till the 8th sept because i have my second scan and can see how big the baby has grown plus i find out the sex of the baby too then i will know if im having a son or a daughter ooooh come on hurry up hehe

My scan is on that day too! Roll on 8th Sept 10:30am. x

My scan is on that day too! Roll on 8th Sept 10:30am. x

I think mine is around the same time :)
you will have to let me know what happends <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare