when to check

Pixzi

Reaction score
When should i do a test, because me and my boyfriend hae had sex everyday up until the 8th, and i just ovulated, i heard that sperm lasts 5days inside a woman, and i worked the timing out correctly i think.

but do i have to wait another 12 days to find out as the first day we had sex was the 3rd everyday till the 8th ?

you have to wait roughly 14 days after ovulation hun

good luck!

not that you might not be - but no - if you ovulated today you haven't got the timing right. I'd suggest that you take a look in TTC if you want to know more. Also it doesn't matter when you had sex - its to do with when you ovulated.

oh ok... :(

i was just hoping because i ovulated yesterday and had sex 3days before that, my family planning nurse suggested having sex up to 4days before ovulation and the day i do ovulated, but we couldn't because he had to go away..

oh well, better luck next time i guess

no - as I said theres a chance but it really needs to be the day before or the day of ov. Although sperm can last up to 5 days - that doesn't mean it always does.

I really would suggest a trip to the TTC board if you want more info - read through some old posts and you'll get all the info you need on ov and testing dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back