8dpo, symtoms and needing some guidance

Morris2020

Reaction score
Hey everyone, ill start by saying that I am 29 years old with a boy who will be 10 in April. That being said, I dont have any idea what I felt like with pregnancy symtoms at the beginning because I didn't know about him until 12 weeks.

Let's fast forward, I've been TTC with my husband for 5 months, came off the patch in September. Anyways, this month feels so different for me. I have this sense of hope that everything is falling in line. I've been testing with OPK sticks and I ovulated late on CD20. Since then I've had all these weird twinge and pain.

Yesterday 7dpo I took a pregnancy test, rexall brand and it showed a vvvvvf positive. So today not morning urine, I took a FRER digital and it said no :( im so torn up about this. I dont know what to think.

Today also 8dpo, I've been having this on and off pain in my right hip region thats cramping on and off pretty bad...my boobs are bugger, nipples feel almost chafed if that makes sense, I was laying on my stomach today and when I got up they actually hurt.

Idk what to think, or what guidance im looking for but I guess I need some reassurance that some of this is normal. Other symptoms since I ovulated are
-feeling unwell
-drinking tons of water, especially in the middle of the night
-itchy all over
-AF like cramps which isn't normal for me
-pretty bad cramping by my right hip
-headaches ect

I'll post a pic of my test from yesterday, the digital I threw away but it def said no-

Also I will post a pic of my chart from premom 20210122_160049.jpg Screenshot_20210123-194934_Premom.jpg

Thanks everyone in advance!!!

Hi! Don’t get discouraged if your digital was negative and you’re only 8dpo. That is super early to get a positive on a digital, they aren’t as sensitive as the FRER line tests. I didn’t get a “Yes” on a digital first response until 14dpo! I would test with a regular FRER and see what it shows! Also, cramping is definitely a sign of early pregnancy. So is sore boobs. I had both and I’m now 27 weeks! Don’t give up hope and stay positive. That’s a great way to be while TTC. All the baby dust to you- please keep us updated!

Hi! Don’t get discouraged if your digital was negative and you’re only 8dpo. That is super early to get a positive on a digital, they aren’t as sensitive as the FRER line tests. I didn’t get a “Yes” on a digital first response until 14dpo! I would test with a regular FRER and see what it shows! Also, cramping is definitely a sign of early pregnancy. So is sore boobs. I had both and I’m now 27 weeks! Don’t give up hope and stay positive. That’s a great way to be while TTC. All the baby dust to you- please keep us updated!

Thank you so much, I dont feel as crazy now. I was like ooo a digital, no guessing games and honestly was shocked when it said no- :( I have one of these rexalls left and one of the digital, im going to retest on Tuesday...i figure I will be 11dpo and should have a better chance..in was just so sad with the digital one. Hopefully I can hold out.

I’m 8DPO today too. I tend to get crushed with negative tests and tend to wait a long time. So either wait or keep testing- but do the thing that makes you feel better! Testing at 8 is super early. I read something that said a negative before 11dpo means nothing either way- it doesn’t impact your likelihood of being pregnant or not until at least day 11!

Thank you so much, I dont feel as crazy now. I was like ooo a digital, no guessing games and honestly was shocked when it said no- :( I have one of these rexalls left and one of the digital, im going to retest on Tuesday...i figure I will be 11dpo and should have a better chance..in was just so sad with the digital one. Hopefully I can hold out.
I honestly would wait on the digital until the day of your expected period. Try getting some cheapies or a FRER if you’re going to test early. My husband and I TTC for 9 months and I learned the hard way that testing too early with expensive tests just wastes money. I bought 50 pregnancy tests off of Amazon for like 15 bucks- they were the strip tests. That’s how I got my first positive at 8DPO. But I didn’t get a positive digital until the day of my expected period, and trust me, I tried earlier. That “no” killed me so I know how you feel. Try some cheaper tests or a FRER, you may be surprised with how sensitive they are and how early they can pick up HCG and give a positive!

Hey guys, hoping you wouldn't mind taking a look at these. These are from today, to me they look more clear then the firsts. And the line actually looks blue. But prob 20ish minutes after taking it.

What do you think?

20210124_161715.jpg Screenshot_20210124-162043_Samsung Internet.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back