8 Week scan

furbaby

Reaction score
in case any of you tri 1 ladies are wondering what an 8 week scan would look like I wanted to upload this - it was a vaginal scan- you know the lovely kind where what appears to be a dildo with a camera on the end is covered in a condom and lube and pushed right inside in a very uncomfortable manner........ but hey the picture is good!

So here is my little spud as he was at 8 weeks! The midwife turned to me and said 'you have a little teddy bear inside you!'

Anyway this was done with EPU as I has pain and like a lot of you ladies I was freaked out so had an early scan to make sure there was a little bub in there :) although heart beat couldn't be heard the midwife pointed to the heart flickering away on the screen

Hope to see you soon in tri 2 xxxx

Attachments

• spud8.jpg
    spud8.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 61
Aww lovely pic!! I had an internal scan too...not overly pleasant but I've had worse :) glad all is well. Seeing the heartbeat is something else isn't it?!?! Xx

I thought the computer were bad at plymouth but thats rediculous!!! it says you had that scan about 3 months ago!? cant be true

I did have this scan done 3 months ago and I came across it during scanning my 20 week scan in to the pc, I remembered when I was first in tri 1 and ladies were always asking if tgey'd see anything much before 10 weeks, so I decided to share to give any ladies having an early scan some indication of what they might see.....

Sorry to cause any confusion :) xxxx

I was surprised at how baby like/ cute the scan looked at only 8 weeks!

awww I have tears in my eyes!! it's truly amazing and it's so cute!!! I can't wait to have mine :):) x

awww I have tears in my eyes!! it's truly amazing and it's so cute!!! I can't wait to have mine :):) x

Bless this is what your little bub looks like now XD, surreal ain't it?! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back