7w3d constant nausea

becsybabe

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm 7w3d and I feel sick 24/7 especially worst first thing in a morning and from about 7pm I'm at my all time worst... Anyone else feel like this what do u do to help? How long did it last? Xx

I'm trying to remember what I found to help when my nausea was bad with my LB, the main thing I can remember was little ginger boiled sweets, you can get them in holland and Barrett. I hate ginger but these were tolerable. Also classic ginger biscuits as well, keep some by your bed x

Thankyou it's driving me mad and I'm becoming very snappy with my partner because of it xx

I'm 7+5 and feeling exactly the same. Hideous isn't it?! I'm on meds from the GP which I took with my first pregnancy. The only other effective thing is honestly eating something roughly every 2 hours as if my belly gets empty the nausea is totally overwhelming. You won't want to eat it, but if you do you will feel better. I find salty savoury things best, but also really enjoyed some banana yesterday when cutting it up for my daughter! X

Crackers, ginger if you can stand it chew fresh ginger or I cut it into small bits and swallow like tablets. Strong ginger biscuits, and you can also go to the dr's for some tablets. Hope it gets better soon X

I'm now 14weeks and unfortunately I am still the same ladies looks like I'm going to b like this for the whole pregnancy knowing my luck :( xx

I am exactly the same! It's worse if I haven't eaten, eating hot food seems to ease it better for me. I bought sickness bands though and was skeptical I can honestly say they work for me! Although when I take them off at night the feeling comes right back, but the relief feels good! Hope you can get something to help you! X

I'm 7+1 and the same, I'm trying to do Slimming World as well and it's hard cause all I can stomach is really plain things like white toast, the thought of all the healthy meals I would usually eat on it like curries, spag bol, paella etc turns my stomach! I find tho that if I let myself get hungry the nausea gets much worse and it subsides for a bit after I've eaten so I think the advice of eating often works a bit. Try and eat something even if you really dont feel like it x

Last edited:
My sickness lasted from about 8 weeks to 21 weeks and sometimes returns for a few days - a week. I am pregnant with twins though, and almost everyone I moaned to about it said "don't worry, it only hangs around until 12 weeks", so you'll probably be over the worst by the end of the trimester. Hang in there, I know it's an incredibly rough time. Take bags with you and something that smells nice. Eat little and often and just whatever you can stomach. Try to get as much sleep as you can, it does help. Do nice little things that perk you up a bit, like face masks and long showers - it may not help the sickness but it'll help you feel human. xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back