7dpo and sore boobs!

MissRosie

Reaction score
Morning!
Im 7dpo today and i have sore boobs to touch.. im sure i dont get them in other cycles. Hoping this is a good sign!

It could be a sign but i wouldnt take it as a solid one. I get sore boobs eveey cycle after ovulation until AF arrives. Good luck x

If it's unusual for you then could be a good sign.. people usually notice something different .

I had lots of creamy CM at 4dpo which id never had before and got a bfp that month.

FX'd xxx

Yes they are. Never had them this sore! Dont remember with first pregnancy!

could be! fingers crossed!

mine have been very sore and getting bigger and bigger for 14 days now (since DTD) which is very unusual for me, I don't get breast pain/tenderness normally either. Last couple of days they maybe haven't gotten any bigger but are still sore. I'm 10 dpo, did my first PT this cycle, BFN.

7dpo is still super early and you may not have even implanted yet. Hold out on the testing - good luck! xx

Definitely not planning to test yet. Just notced boobs yesterday. Lol xx

Boobs were the first sign for me and I am now starting 6 week pg. It wasn't just a regular soreness, they felt different- fuller!!(noticed elargement at about 10 dpo) You will just know. When you grab them in your hands they seem bigger!! Soreness was on and off, usually peaking at evening. And noticed the blue veins as well. Fingers crossed x

Yeah mine feel fuller too. Noticed when im trying to my coat up and the poppers come undone around my boobs! Haha and still sore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back