7 days late for AF and...

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
... i only bled for one and a half days. Last time I was late (which was a while ago) I came on and it was like Texas Chainsaw Masacre for 4 solid days but by yesterday afternoon it has gone away. This is really unusual for me. It was quite heavy on day 1. I didnt have any pain at all so it wouldnt be a MC would it? I have miscarried before several years ago and I was doubled in pain when this happened before and I knew I had miscarried. I'm just a bit confused as I usually bleed for 4 days. Has anyone else experienced this? Im not normally late either and i have quite regular 28-29 day periods. Can anyone give me any advice please?

I dont really know for sure hun, but it could well have been an early m/c. Apparently this happens alot but most people (those who arent TTC) dont even notice as they just think its like a normal period. Especially as you are late it would suggest its not a normal period. I hope this isnt the case. :hug: I presume it was too much blood to be an implantation bleed? Are you getting BFN's?

Hi Loola. Yes it was too much for an implantation bleed i think. It started off the day before with the tiniest amount of pinky CM and then the next it was bright red blood and quite a lot of it. I was changing every 1.5 hours at one point. The next day it subsided a little and then by yesterday afternoon it had dried up!!! Im hoping its just a normal period but shorter than usual im just a bit confused and wondered if anyone else had the same? I was getting BFN's all the way up until i got AF so i hope and pray it wasnt a MC.

:wave: My periods use to last about 6 days and use to be really heavy until about a year ago and now they are roughly 1 day of light spotting then a day of medium to heavy bleeds then that is it. I have no idea why they have gone short but it is a lot better, that is when the witch turns up :wall: :wall:

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back