10 days late....

k8newton

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im kinda new on here, always reading, but this is my first post. Im now 10 days late, ive got sore boobs.. that are quite a bit bigger too.. i am so tired, been in bed by 9 most nights, feeling dizzy and now this morning feeling a bit icky.. you know that watery mouth feeling? Anyway did a test on friday.. bfn :eh: not sure whats happening really and just need to chat. Im planning on going docs end of the week as i know they wont see me until im 2 weeks late... has anyone ever had a late bfp?? Kate xxxx

Yeah, with my daughter i was 2 weeks late or more wen i finally got a bfp. Was nearly 10 weeks pregnant. x

:dance: i have a friend who didnt get a posotive untill she was 3 months!!! not cheep tests either.... it can happen!!! good luck x

Not really many symptoms until after my positive. Occasional sicky feeling, lotsa little twinges and cramps which i thought was af on its way then the tiredness kicked in so took yet another test and there it was. Fingers crossed for u

Thanks tia maria, im hoping im one of those girls!! I also have a friend who didn't find out until she had a scan at 19weeks!!! she'd had tests at the docs too! Going to leave it a few days and test again i think, then off to the docs if no bfp. xxx

hey hun,
it happened to me. i didnt get a BFP till around 6 weeks. my boobs went so big, and it had little bits of milk coming out - but the tests still said BFN. i too went to the doctors, and it was the same BFN. i really hope its the same for you hun! xxx

Really? wow i do hope i am the same, i worked it out that if i was it would be 5 weeks today.. so the doctors test was neg too? what test did you use when you found out? xxx

Clear blue are good, expensive but I think worth it
I hope your just late getting your BFP, fingers crossed for you X

I bought first response, as they were a twin pack, im dying to do another test, but at same time want to wait, just had a really weird thing happen, and it's probably totally normal, but not noticed it before... i just had what i think is milk leak out my boob!!! whats all that about?? xxxx

Well turns out im just clutching at straws... af came today :( gave no warning, just woke up went the toilet and there she was... xxx

oh no sorry to hear that.... i sometimes have the leaky breasts just before af as i breast fed my daughter!!! 5 years ago now but still get it, better luck next month xxx

hi k8 so sorry to hear the witch got you hun :hug:

At least you can get on with another round of BD

FX you get your BFP next time!!

Well turns out im just clutching at straws... af came today :( gave no warning, just woke up went the toilet and there she was... xxx

oh no hun,
wot a wicked witch !
she gives us a little glimmer of hope - then she comes crashing down on us :wall2:
so sorry she got you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back