:(

trixipaws

Reaction score
NNNGGHH I WANT THIS OVERRRRRRRRR! :(

iv stopped BFing its been 135 hours now almost 6 whole days and its quite an emotional time (must be hormones dropping as i finally return to pre-preg state after nearly 18 months!), i just wish my boobs would return to normal i kno i'll be fine then, but theyre still full of milk :( not leaking or engorged but i can feel it still plenty there :wall:

and millie-pops stayed at my parents' last nite and when i called for 2 hours between me finishing work and having to go pick my boyf up, i was cuddling her and i could feel them aching like when i get let-down! :shock: HOW bizarre is that?! it definately wasnt in my head. so wierd!

(sorry wasnt sure where to put this its not really feeding anymore is it?!)

awk.I'm so dreading stopping bf.I don't know how I'll cope.Poor you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww thanks for the :hug: :hug: girls! i kno i can come on here and go on about it and not just get funny looks! at least millie isnt finding it hard (she loves her formula too!) so thats the main thing. altho she was pulling at my top and rooting again today :( (odd i feel sad about that coz its one of the reasons i stopped- i didnt like it!) but she didnt cry when i pulled away, and i gave her a bottle and she drank the lot which is unlike her to finish one!
think yesterday was the hardest tho. hopefully not much longer now :pray:

Awww! I'm really not looking forward to having to go through this :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back