miss waa-waa loads tonite :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
for those who dont kno- since i went back to work a month ago, millie stays at my parents every monday nite- we are lucky not to hav to pay for childcare as my dad is retired and has her on mon and tues when me and boyf both working. but due to how far away my parents live, and how far work is, and our working hours, and millie's bedtime, and that we only hav one car on the road- its best all round.

its nice in a way to hav a regular break (sorry waa-waa!) we can be noisey, go out, hav sex noisily with the lights on :wink: :lol: and stuff and we both get a full nite sleep no dummy-duty!

and im used to being away from her now as iv had a couple nights out- and these 4 or 5 mondays, and the weekend in iceland- but for SOME reason, tonite im really pining for her bad! i want to hold her and kiss her, and hear her adorable noises- and see her beautiful face and gorgeous smile!

*sigh* think its coz at work today one woman on maternity leave came in with her 3-wk-old boy, then at the same time a guy on paternity came in with his newborn girl! after that i couldnt stop thinking about milliepops, and felt sad i wouldnt see her after work :(

looking forward to 2mro nite :)

Aw trixi - it sounds like you are really missing her! Remember if she was with you though, that she would be sleeping, so you're not missing much. I miss DD when she's sleeping in the next room, so I do know what you mean.

Remember that absense makes the heart grow even fonder!

P.S. I'm loving that you have 'sex noisily with the lights on' - that's great - I don't think I ever did that pre-baby! Enjoy!

Valentine Xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
It must be so wonderful when you pick her up though :D
And lol too at 'sex noisily with the lights on', I wonder if those days will ever return myself, you give me hope trixipaws :lol:

Im jealous you had sex with the lights on! But then you look great wheres as I have hang ups and about 100lbs to lose!

Girls you can have noisy sex with the lights off!

Sorry trixpaws :lol: Imsorry you were missing her but as you say you get a night off and millie gets to stay at her grandparents and i bet they love having her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back