:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i know this is the 'working during pregnancy bit' but they aint got one about leaving your little bundle and going back to work - which i am tuesday and i h8 the idea nearly as emotional as i was wen i was pregnant never left braydon for longer that 5 hours :(

awww hun i feel for you im not looking forward to going back to work already and i not had mine yet :( try and keep your chin up xxxx

Hi Sarah,
Trust me the first day isnt too bad, the second day you will cry at work then it seems to get better. You can eat what you want at lunch, you can wander at lunch or just sit in quiet. Then when work is done you are straight back into mummy mode and bubba is glad to see you.

I like working. Im not mad but its got to be done so I just go with it. I dont know if given the chance that I would stay at home 24/7, its just nice to spend time with some adults even if its just for the juicy gossip.

I can totally relate to how you are feeling. I cried and cried when I had to go back to work after having my daughter,(part time, which was bad enough). I can't say it'll be easy because it wont , but like many mums I just didn't have a choice. I'm glad to say it does get better, and in time you'll be glad of the adult conversation and knowing you are not just mum and wife. Wishing you the best of luck x

Well i am going back to work on the 3rd of april after 4 months of maternity leave. I already started to feel guilty about this and i am giving loads of cuddles to my little boy. I am going to miss so much of his life working full time. It is such a shame to leave him in creche but no choice really :(

The good thing is that the good days are coming so will be able to take him out for walks or swimming... after work :)

hopefully he will sleep through the night and stp wanting food every hour otherwise i will be a real zombie to teach to 280 kids :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back