6 weeks, what do you think of my belly?

emmie01

Reaction score
Hey girlies,

It's been a while since i've been on here. With my previous pregnancy things eventually didn't go as plannend.. but now i'm back & we did it again! :dance: So today i'm 6w1d & i'm not sure about my bump. It might be that i'm just a bit insecure, because of my first pregnancy. See attachment :) I think it just looks like a little food belly, since my belly is not really growing upwards, i guess.

Can't wait to hear what you think & see some of your 4-8 week belly pics! :wave:

XX

Attachments

• bump.JPG
    bump.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 15
It's just bloat at this stage as your uterus is still tucked behind your pelvic bone x

thanks for your reply :) yeah, i think so too, but i've seen some pictures of women who were also only 6 weeks and their belly was turned upward. I don't feel like mine is. But then again, every pregnancy is different and i'm just curious to hear what you think. :)
xx

I had bloat baby early on and looked bigger then than I do now at 12 weeks, the bloats obviously gone down and was masking the fact that I still only have a little bump. You'll probably find it fluctuates until tri 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back