I've hit the milestone - 12 weeks today

Chrissy1

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer:

I can't quite believe I've made it. I won't know for certain everything is ok until my scan next Wednesday but apart from a some spotting at 6+5 I've not had any problems to indicate that everything won't be ok.

I think I might start letting it actually sink in now that I'm going to be a mummy!

Just counting down the minutes the scan now

p.s. I had a belly explosion overnight too and even DH said he see that my belly is getting bigger now too..... :cheer:

ya gonna be a mummy
ya gonna be a mummy
ya gonna be a mummy
:dance: :clap: :cheer: :hug:
i think u shud treat yaself and go out and indulge with some nice bump massage cream and a little pair of toooo cute booties for bumplet ;)

one more week til u leave us and go to 2nd tri... blimey ain't it flown by chrissy :) don't seem like five minutes ago that we was all sayin ello and comparin cramp pains n suchlike :D

Enjoy your scan :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love Sarah xxxx

Awww I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I remember you getting your BFP in first tri. :hug:

can't believe how fast time seems to be going when i see all you girls reach these stages! amazing!

:shock: god that has gone fast :shock:
congratulations chrissy and good luck for your scan :cheer:

Thanks ladies.......

it's funny to hear you all saying how fast it's gone.

I've been waiting for this day for so long it feels like an eternity to me

That is fantastic Chrissy!

Really hope it goes well on your scan - 4 weeks behind you, so keep a spot for me in 2nd Tri!!

awww thats fantastic hunny!! :cheer: doesnt time fly though :shock: i thought First Tri was supposed to be the slowest....its gone sooo quick! if my dates are correct i should be moving into Second Tri today - OMG how scary lol :cheer:

Congratulations hun :hug:

I agree with others it doesn't seem 5 mins since i was congratulating you on your BFP.

But it seems like so long ago for me so i know what you mean, you really want to get to that milestone, see your LO all healthy on a scan and start to relax a teeny bit. 4 weeks to go for me but praying all is going to be ok.

xxxxxxx

Congrats Chrissy! It is such an exciting time reaching 12 weeks! Will be joining you on Saturday.

I agree that it has dragged so much. Hope 2nd tri is faster!

Yay you'll be coming to join us in second tri really soon :cheer:

It does seem to have gone fast in my eyes but I know my first tri dragged and seemed to last forever. Can't wait to see your scan pictures next week :D

Wow sure has gone quick chrissy :shock: But its fab none the less :cheer: il be seeing you there in 6 weeks and counting!!! :cheer: :hug:

congratulations chrissy cant wait til i get there too!!

i have a scan on monday which is meant to be my 12weeks one but im going to be more like 10 and 5w...so still have another week of waiting, i cant wait til i can let it into my head properly that im actually pregnant. hope u get some super piccies!

congratulations againxx

Congrats to you Chrissy have you told everyone now? I am still stuck in TTC i am missing all the old ttc as they have moved on to this section. Hope all is well x

Congrats - will see you overi n Tri 2 soon :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back