6 weeks pregnant and started bleeding today :(

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a mc :( It's hard not to worry, but nothing I can do to prevent it if it is a mc. I'm feeling a little better now and the bleeding has stopped again. Got a wedding to go to now which I can't miss so going to just play it by ear....don't feel the need to go to a&e at the moment as my symptoms haven't really changed since yesterday and both the dr and m/w said to just monitor the situation. Really hope you're OK. Pregnancy can be so joyful but also so sad xx

Had a minor breakdown this morning but feel a bit better after having a good cry. Going to pay for a private scan tomorrow as I'm going mad. Not expecting good news as I don't feel pregnant at all :(

Oh no poor thing :( whens your scan? I had a gut instinct something was wrong with me but I think this was also due to how paranoid I am lol. Remember I'm here for u if u hav any q's at all or if u need a chat xxxx

Thank you so much. I have a gut instinct too. Although my bleeding has really settled now and it's just a bit when I wipe I think the clot I passed yesterday has freaked me out. I haven't felt pregnant right from the beginning...no sickness, no tender breasts etc, so I've been paranoid from the start and thought this would happen. It's so horrible how you can be so happy one minute and so sad the next. Hope you're coping OK. I may well PM you after the scan tomorrow (providing I can get into one...I think paying privately means I will though) xx

A positive note. My sister is 6 weeks had cramps and bleeding and had a scan today, baby is fine found heartbeat so fingers crossed for you x

It's great to hear things like that :) Bet she's so happy!! Just been for coffee with a friend who's been through worse in the past and feel happier now. Guess just have to accept whichever way it goes. Having a good cry helped!xx

Thank you so much. I have a gut instinct too. Although my bleeding has really settled now and it's just a bit when I wipe I think the clot I passed yesterday has freaked me out. I haven't felt pregnant right from the beginning...no sickness, no tender breasts etc, so I've been paranoid from the start and thought this would happen. It's so horrible how you can be so happy one minute and so sad the next. Hope you're coping OK. I may well PM you after the scan tomorrow (providing I can get into one...I think paying privately means I will though) xx

Yea please do let me know how u get on. Hopefully everythings perfect but I'll be thinking of u either way. Having a cry helps so much, I was bawling my eyes out driving home the other night and I think ppl I drove by thought I was crazy lol. The emotions are the worst but it so helps to talk xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back