• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6 week check

Roo3

Reaction score
I've got my 6 week check on thursday and I was wondering what happens? I haven't got the date for Jake's check yet so I am assuming that I don't need to bring him with me as he has a seperate check to me.

Mine and Matthews check was at the same time with same doctor!
They just ask you questions and check the baby over! And tell you all about contraception lol!
XxX

I had mine at the same time as baby too. They ask questions about how you are feeling, feeding and cos I had a section she checked my wound as well. And as ippa says they will talk about contraception too. Hope you and baby are doing well.

I asked when I booked if his would be the same time and at my surgery it's not. I see the doctor and he sees the health visitor. I have to wait for the health visitor to let me know when his appointment is. It's ridiculous really, I don't see why they don't do them at the same time here.

I still haven't been for my 6 weeks check... maybe I should go

Last edited:
we dont have one here so i just booked a normal appointment for myself x

I haven't even been told about a 6 week check. xx

I didn't have mine till 9 weeks!
Sorry can't see your tickers on my phone so not sure how long it's been for you girls!
XxX

I had mine today, they just ask how you are and she asked if I had tears and epiostimy, which I did so she just asked if it had healed ok. And also checked if I'm due a smear.
With my docs they told me to book a double appointment so one for me and one for Louie but I was out in 15mins. Louie also got a 6 week check with health visitor so he got two xxx

I'm having mine tomorrow then Jake has his with a different doctor next Tuesday. I guess I'll just be in and out tomorrow then as I have no concerns. HV is coming tomorrow to weigh and measure Jake before his 6 week check, I wonder if i had rung them if they would have remembered he needed weighing etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back