5DPO and no symptoms...

Moley

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

I think I'm out again this cycle.... Boo.... :shakehead:

I'm 5DPO and have not a single symtom... Trust me i have been trying to fubd them but there are none lol. I just feel like I want AF to hurry up and put me out of my misery so I can go again... Hate 2WW!!

x x

i didnt have any the month i got my bfp

x

i didn't have any symptoms last month when i got my bfp, most other months i did get symptoms and af always arrived! good luck xx

You mean there's still hope!!?? Thanks ladies!! :)

mine didn't start till 7-8dpo!!

its still early....

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for you all!
FX for you ladies. x x x x

Your not out until the witch knocks on your door!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

To be honest hun, when I was NTNP I didn't realise I was pregnant because of the lack of symptoms - I kept searching for symptoms had none and kinda though hmm... definitely not pregnant no symptoms and wham I was lol! :D xx

OK I'm now 7DPO and am wondering what is happening...

Yesterday all day I had mild cramping in my lower abdomen and a shooting pain that kept coming and going right in my pelvic/groin area which is really strange. I was off work yesterday and out so not sure if this is to do with a lot of walking down the West End of LDN checking out the sights ofhe Royal Wedding.

I also feel like I have a lot of excess saliva in my mouth - not dribbling or anything but this is new for me. But there is no metallic taste. My boobs are the same as always - no tenderness or no change in size.

Last night I had the wierdest dreams kept waking up through the night.

After OV my BBT was 0.4 degrees higher than normal and has stayed that way until this morning when it was higher still by a further 0.2 degrees.

I've had a blocked up nose for the last few days which I was putting down to hayfever or the begginings of a cold as I also had a sore throat which has now gone. My face is really hot today I feel quite flushed and I have a pain down the back of my right leg (calf to ankle) which keeps coming and going.

Am I clutching at straws hoping these are all early PG symptoms?! Has anyone had any of the above before. The saliva bit seems very strange to me as its not one I've heard of before.

x x

OK I'm now 7DPO and am wondering what is happening...

Yesterday all day I had mild cramping in my lower abdomen and a shooting pain that kept coming and going right in my pelvic/groin area which is really strange. I was off work yesterday and out so not sure if this is to do with a lot of walking down the West End of LDN checking out the sights ofhe Royal Wedding.

I also feel like I have a lot of excess saliva in my mouth - not dribbling or anything but this is new for me. But there is no metallic taste. My boobs are the same as always - no tenderness or no change in size.

Last night I had the wierdest dreams kept waking up through the night.

After OV my BBT was 0.4 degrees higher than normal and has stayed that way until this morning when it was higher still by a further 0.2 degrees.

I've had a blocked up nose for the last few days which I was putting down to hayfever or the begginings of a cold as I also had a sore throat which has now gone. My face is really hot today I feel quite flushed and I have a pain down the back of my right leg (calf to ankle) which keeps coming and going.

Am I clutching at straws hoping these are all early PG symptoms?! Has anyone had any of the above before. The saliva bit seems very strange to me as its not one I've heard of before.

x x

the first few weeks i dont have any symptoms at all i just feel like im going to come one then i dont and im preggers, ry not to look for symptoms as u dont always get them xx

Thanks Roxane - good advice! Will try hard to stick to it :)

also when u come to test get a digital as they will give you a clear yes or no, too many ppl post pictures of their tests because they havent come out very well and they dont know what it is, also remember you can get a false neg but not a false positive so try hold out as long as u can before testing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back